Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High estrogen - fatique. Var+Test E

Upurock

Hi all!
I am doing my first cycle of 500 mg of Test E pinned once a week and I kicked started cycle with 50 mg of anavar (split into 3 ED).
I was doing 50 mg for the first 2 weeks, then upped to 75mg for the last 3 weeks, I am finishing week 5 of 12-week test cycle (var for the first 8 weeks).
I started 206lbs at 16% BF - not ideal BF, but I went for it anyway. I am 39.
Today I am at 228lbs (hasn't checked BF, but looks and feels the same).
I drink at least a gallon of water every day.
I take 0.25mg of Arimidex (Anastrozole) every day (1/4 tab).
First 7-10 days I was on top of the world - insane pumps, drive, could work out 5-6 exercises 4-5 sets each with 30-40 sec breaks and felt great.
Strength went up, stamina, everything.
the last 3 weeks I am extremely tired, almost lethargic - cant get myself out of bed in the morning, drag myself to the gym. Workouts are still great though - once I get blood running, just don't have that huge smile on my face.
about 8 days ago I had an extremely long day at work - about 19 hours on my feet and when I got home my legs were swollen. Did some research on that - definitely was not dehydrated, everythyng was pointing towards high estrogen levels, so I decided to do blood work after week 4 (was planning to do after week 7)
Test levels came at 1594 (base line was 467), free test at over 50 (base line 7). RBC stayed the same (i monitor my BP because of var and don't eat red meat because of that).
Estradiol though came in at 56, base line was 28. Even though I was taking Arimidex all this time estrogen count doubled.
I also figured out that I don't eat enough carbs - I had about 10 grams of carbs a day - all chicken breast/salad/broccoli/egg whites and protein shakes. I do take liver support NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine), EFAs, vitamins and taurine.
I have upped my Arimidex to 0.5 every day since bloods came back, so for about 3-4 days - swelling in legs significantly subsided.
Was doing some more research and here is the question:
due to half-life of Arimidex, is it better to take a full 1 mg tab every 3-4 days or rather do what I do now - .5 ED?
I do not want to spike estrogen up and down, but was told by somebody that half-life is 3 days, so taking 1 mg every 3 days will keep it at the same level and will work much better that .5 ED.
what do you guys think?
please feel free to critic - I'm OK with being called a dumbass for doing a first cycle with 2 compounds and at 16% BF lol

Continue with .5 Ed till you get bloodwork back since you've started that already, may not make a difference to space it out like that but it won't be BETTER for you. And this way you will know when you get your next bloods back that .5ed either works or is to much or whatever, than adjust again accordingly. Keep everything the exact same between blood checks so that you know what's working and what's not. I would even beg to say taking it ED is smarter than spacing it out, I take mine Ed and I am Rollin just fine!

Continue with .5 Ed till you get bloodwork back since you've started that already, may not make a difference to space it out like that but it won't be BETTER for you. And this way you will know when you get your next bloods back that .5ed either works or is to much or whatever, than adjust again accordingly. Keep everything the exact same between blood checks so that you know what's working and what's not. I would even beg to say taking it ED is smarter than spacing it out, I take mine Ed and I am Rollin just fine!

yes, I was planning to run for 2 weeks and get bloods done, unless I don't feel any different.

Ok good, then continue with the every day dose and you should be fine... There will be very minimal if any difference between taking it ED and E3D. Easier to remember to take it daily too, wake up, eat it, good to go. No second guessing how many days it's been between unless you want to write out a log for yourself (which I actually have to do sometimes depending on my compounds atm)

And just out of curiosity what are your goals for this cycle? You say your gaining but eating 10g of carbs daily?? I'm not exactly sure how it would be possible to run s bulk of even a recomp on a carb intake like that... I eat 5x that in carrotts alone daily and I'm just coming to the end of my cut.... So if your look to grow you may want to post up your diet in the diet section and have it revised. It seems you would need a TON of fats and proteins to get yourself into a surplus with your carbs that low....

Great post I will be doing the same cycle but I'm going to use my var at the end of my cycle and this will be my first proper cycle a well keep me posted good luck

10g carbs?! Bruh, I take in more Before I get out of bed. 19 hours on 10grams, there would have been murders, hands down.

I find it very hard to believe youve gained 22lbs in 4 weeks on 10g of carbs per day...

Simple solution to estrogen, up your ai...

yeah, I know, I got it to extreme with no carbs:(
I usually have a slice of bread with cheese/butter/ham and coffee first thing in the morning at 6 am, this has been my breakfast for 30+ years, I'm addicted to it. That's when I take my Beverly International Super Pack vitamins and NAC.
Take my kids to school and eat 4 egg whites or a can of tuna at 8:00. Take a nap until 9:30-10:00 (I usually get home around 1:30-2 am, so I need a nap!).
Wake up, 2 Quadracarn, 2 Fast Up, 2 TestStack 17, 5g of Universal Creatine and 35mg of Var and off to the gym. BCAA during workout.
2 scoops of UMP protein shake with water after gym and a grilled chicken breast with salad or broccoli. Take EFAs and Joint support as well as Taurine.
off to work.
at work I take a shake with me (2 scoops of UMP) and 2 chicken breasts with salad/broccoli that I spread out to eat/drink every 3-4 hours.
sometimes I eat salmon/steak at work. I do about 15k steps at work every day.
come back home 1-2 am - another chicken breast and casein shake. ZMA before bed and go to bed.
rinse and repeat.

Since discovering that carbs are a must I added steel cut oatmeal in the morning and 1-2 servings of whole wheat pasta or brown rice throughout the day.
I don't really know how I gained 20+ lbs on no carb diet lol. It's not all water weight either - veins are popping out.
I don't think I have enough sleep though - that and much heavier training and no carbs probably all added to the fatigue.

Top Bottom