Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My goals

shygirl

Well my goals are simple .... just want to firm up and build some
muscle ... Seems to be going very slow ... I was really starting to see improvement when I quit taking the winny ... I am now taking clen ... only 3rd day .. I've got the shakes like crazy ... 30 mg day

Hi shygirl,

I don't think I could stand anything that would give me the shakes! ECA stack made me crazy. Good luck to you in reaching your goals!

What are your goals & why were you taking winny? Could be results started showing up when you went off due to less bloat?? Why clen as well? How is your diet & training?

well winny because my everyone I spoke with agreed that wintrol worked very well for women as long as they don abuse it ... well I guess I just cant handle it ..There are very few things that we can take .. Clen had the least sides so I figured I could try that .. My second choice will be anavar ... My husband is also trying his first cycle ... We thought we could do it together .. We work out about 4 to 5 days a week ... I am sticking to the low carbs ..

Top Bottom