Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My DXM experience

SuperShredder

So it starts off with me and my buddy drinking 3/4 a bottle of robotussin and begin our wait. after about 20 mins we start laughing alot. at 45 mins were walking weird ,feel slightly drunk and so on. at 60mins we go buy another bottle of robo and both drink half. An hour later were robo tripping like mad, doin the robo walk and stuff. Listening to music was great and robo walking was fun as hell. i smoked a cigareette and it was kinda weird but kool.
All in all i had alot of fun doing it and were doing it again next week. probably going to do 1.5 bottles.

ps: this is a pretty bad explanation of what happend, but im real bad at explaining things but at least its better than nothing eh?

DXM is in robo? The battalian commander of my HS got kicked senior year for drinking like 4 bottles of the stuff. He was amusing for awhile in a blithering idiot sort of way though.
I had no idea it got you high.

SuperShredder said:
So it starts off with me and my buddy drinking 3/4 a bottle of robotussin and begin our wait. after about 20 mins we start laughing alot. at 45 mins were walking weird ,feel slightly drunk and so on. at 60mins we go buy another bottle of robo and both drink half. An hour later were robo tripping like mad, doin the robo walk and stuff. Listening to music was great and robo walking was fun as hell. i smoked a cigareette and it was kinda weird but kool.
All in all i had alot of fun doing it and were doing it again next week. probably going to do 1.5 bottles.

ps: this is a pretty bad explanation of what happend, but im real bad at explaining things but at least its better than nothing eh?

PSYCHONAUTS UNITE!!

Go for two, remember its pretty simple to extract the dxm from coricidin cough and cold tablets about as simple as making coffee. Syrup makes me hurl. Yuk.

SuperShredder said:

dude explain this shit. what did it feel like? how long did it last?

whats the robo walk?

mountain muscle said:
DXM is in robo? The battalian commander of my HS got kicked senior year for drinking like 4 bottles of the stuff. He was amusing for awhile in a blithering idiot sort of way though.
I had no idea it got you high.

Considered at higher doses to be one of the strongest hallucinogens out there although its not at all like a hallucinogenic experience. The experiences are ranked by plateaus where upper plateaus are used for a spiritual experience. Many users report at higher plateau a realistic contact with higher beings, such as friendly and curious aliens from an alternate universe or feellins of meeting a godlike presence, usually femalelike. Impossible to describe accurately. Surfing the cosmos.

BrothaBill said:
Considered at higher doses to be one of the strongest hallucinogens out there although its not at all like a hallucinogenic experience. The experiences are ranked by plateaus where upper plateaus are used for a spiritual experience. Many users report at higher plateau a realistic contact with higher beings, such as friendly and curious aliens from an alternate universe or feellins of meeting a godlike presence, usually femalelike. Impossible to describe accurately. Surfing the cosmos.

i meant the first time. not the 38th you burnout.

BrothaBill said:

Damn one shot and I just go to sleep. is that the 1st plateau?

Top Bottom