Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My D-bol Quality Observations (Akrikhins-Russian)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeteranNewbie88

What is it that makes one type of D-bol so VASTLY superior to another....is it the quality of the raw powder used in manufacturing? I've tried many types of D-bol...Indian Pronabol, SEVERAL kinds of Pink Anabol, Loeffler 25mg tabs, naposims...and of course Russian Akrikhins...I am 100% sure that all have been legit..and I can say 110% that I would take a 5mg Russian Akrikihn tab over ANY dosed tabI have ever tried...NO other D-bol compares that I have yet tried....I mean the differences are dramatic...and I have used these various types multiple times...the pink Thais and Russians the most..and always with the same result...Thais (along with all the others) SUCK compared to Russians....its too bad that Russian Akrikhins are near impossible to find nowadays....Can anyone tell me what makes them so much better? Im curious...Ret? Vovan? Lets hear it!

VeteranNewbie88 said:
What is it that makes one type of D-bol so VASTLY superior to another....is it the quality of the raw powder used in manufacturing? I've tried many types of D-bol...Indian Pronabol, SEVERAL kinds of Pink Anabol, Loeffler 25mg tabs, naposims...and of course Russian Akrikhins...I am 100% sure that all have been legit..and I can say 110% that I would take a 5mg Russian Akrikihn tab over ANY dosed tabI have ever tried...NO other D-bol compares that I have yet tried....I mean the differences are dramatic...and I have used these various types multiple times...the pink Thais and Russians the most..and always with the same result...Thais (along with all the others) SUCK compared to Russians....its too bad that Russian Akrikhins are near impossible to find nowadays....Can anyone tell me what makes them so much better? Im curious...Ret? Vovan? Lets hear it!

I wish I can answer that myself however, from what I read, russian dbols were one of the first ever made....I've compared pink thais to russian and you are right they don't compare....The pumps are more intense and it doesn't take as many to get nice gains. I've gained more from 20mg a day from russian in 7 days than what I've gained at 30mg a day from the pink thais in 16 days that includes strength and weight!!!!

Yeah the Russian Akrikhins are the shit. I think they are the best IMO. There not impossible to find. That is the brand my source supplies.

What about these ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom