Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question, PLEASE HELP GUYS!

Thanks so much guys! Okay so tren is out my vocab lol. So im going to get the PCT you guys suggested and also going to only do TEST my next cycle, probably test cyp or test enthante. I am so apperciated you guys helped me

do everything right bro and you'll be all good! you just didn't do enough research but you came to the right place!

tren should be left for at lease your third or fourth cycle, and running two oral cycles back to back is gonna tax your liver, grab some n2guard to at least run the rest of the way along with some hcgenerate...post cycle/unleashed combo along with a low dose of clomid and forma for pct. I'd recommend a test only cycle with beastdrol for a kickstart if you're looking for size

Where can I get these supplys you recommended because I am listening and buying them ASAP

n2guard
hcgenerate
post cycle/unleashed combo
clomid

Also how long do i take those for?

Where can I get these supplys you recommended because I am listening and buying them ASAP

n2guard
hcgenerate
post cycle/unleashed combo
clomid

Also how long do i take those for?

everything but clomid can be bought at needtobuildmuscle.com... use coupon code needto139 for 15% off

clomid can be bought at chemicalneed.com...

pct
clomid - chemicalneed.com
unleashed/post cycle needtobuildmuscle.com... if out of stock then protein factory
forma stanzol mrsupps.com

Now do I take all these 3 at same time for my PCT? I found the n2guard and hcgenerate and the forma stanzol

bro, im seriously lost with your right now... i laid out what you needed for pct and where to get it and you only have one of them listed... i can't make it any easier for you

PCT
clomid - chemicalneed.com
Unleashed/post cycle needtobuildmuscle.com... if out of stock then protein factory
forma stanzol mrsupps.com

Top Bottom