Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo / D-bol / Cyx3 cycle

Sinjder

Hello

I am gonna try out a steroid cycle for the first time soon.

I got myself a deal for primobolan, dianabol, Cyx3, nolvadex and clomid.

Primobolan is 25mg tabs, dianabol is 10mg tabs and Cyx3 is 6mgs tabs with a mix of Clenbuterol 37,5 mcg, Yohimbine 5,4 mg and T3 25 mcg.

The cycle is 7 weeks and looks like this:

Weeks 1-7 D-bol, 2 tablets everyday.
Weeks 1-7 Primo, 2 tablets everyday.
Weeks 4-7 Nolvadex, 1 tablet everyday for 30 days.
Post cycle Clomid pharmac,y 1 tablet everyday for 10 days.

Cyx3
Weeks 1-3
Day1-1 tablet
Day2-1 tablet
Day3-1 tablet
Day4-11/2 tablets
Day5-11/2 tablets
Day6-11/2 tablets
Day7-2 tablets
Day8-2 tablets
Day9-2 tablets
Day10-11/2 tablets
Day11-11/2 tablets
Day12-11/2 tablets
Day13-1 tablets
Day14-1 tablets
Day15-1 tablets
Day16-1/2tablet
Day17-1/2tablet
Day18-1/2tablet
Day19-1/2tablet
Day20-1/4tablet
Day21-1/4tablet
Then stopping for three weeks and recommencing.

Is this a fair cycle for lean gains? I am looking for to get ridd of as much fat as possible and some lean gains.

I-m 23 at age and my currently weight is 213 lbs and I have maybe somewhere beetween 15 and 20 % BF.

Going to put myself on a diett with 2500kcals pr. day with maybe 6-7 meals with 45% carbs, 35% protein and rest for fat.

I train on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. A full body program in 40 -50 mins with 16 min high intensity cardio right after.

But when should I take the tabs?

Should I spread them out for the day?

Thank you for any advice I can get from you guys.

you need to do some major research on what your doing before you start bro. Your dosages are way off, as is your workout and cardio plan. also, diet is the most important aspect in your success to acheive what your trying to do. i would focus on losing as much bf as possible before you even start the gear. i would also suggest looking up each compound and learn the correct dosages, then do some research on training and, most importantly, diet.

This is a complete recipe for disaster....

You are WAYYYYYYYYYY to high BF to be thinking about anything but changing your diet and training routine...

And that's not a cycle in any way whatsoever...

I will say for the 1,000,000th time; AAS IS SERIOUS SHIT, IF YOU DON'T DO IT RIGHT YOU WILL DO MAJOR DAMAGE TO YOUR BODY...

1st thing you need to do is post your diet and training routine.....be VERY, VERY specific...don't say "I eat good"

~EZ

Okay thanks for the advices. I'm gonna focus on setting up a good diet and get the BF to 12 -14 before I try out any steroids.

Have been reading about d-bol and primo, and it seems that 20mg d-bol and 50 mg primo pr.day is low.

But if anyone suggest other dosage for a beginner it would be great to hear.

Is there any other steroid that is better with primo?

I'm not after any big gains, just lean mass.

Okay thanks for the advices. I'm gonna focus on setting up a good diet and get the BF to 12 -14 before I try out any steroids.

Have been reading about d-bol and primo, and it seems that 20mg d-bol and 50 mg primo pr.day is low.

But if anyone suggest other dosage for a beginner it would be great to hear.

Is there any other steroid that is better with primo?

I'm not after any big gains, just lean mass.

Please refer to Post 3, Line 5

~EZ

Top Bottom