Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My D-bol Quality Observations (Akrikhins-Russian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VeteranNewbie88 said:
What is it that makes one type of D-bol so VASTLY superior to another....is it the quality of the raw powder used in manufacturing? I've tried many types of D-bol...Indian Pronabol, SEVERAL kinds of Pink Anabol, Loeffler 25mg tabs, naposims...and of course Russian Akrikhins...I am 100% sure that all have been legit..and I can say 110% that I would take a 5mg Russian Akrikihn tab over ANY dosed tabI have ever tried...NO other D-bol compares that I have yet tried....I mean the differences are dramatic...and I have used these various types multiple times...the pink Thais and Russians the most..and always with the same result...Thais (along with all the others) SUCK compared to Russians....its too bad that Russian Akrikhins are near impossible to find nowadays....Can anyone tell me what makes them so much better? Im curious...Ret? Vovan? Lets hear it!

I couldnt agree with you more bro. In theory dbol should be dbol, but I have been preaching that the Russian Akrikhins freakin rule. Many like thais, but this is the only kind I will use from here on out.

These are the two best things to come out of Russia in my mind

Russian Dbol
Natalia Sokolova

OK, I cant resist, here is another ... god bless Russia.

Natalia
Natalia
Natalia

Mavy said:
I couldnt agree with you more bro. In theory dbol should be dbol, but I have been preaching that the Russian Akrikhins freakin rule. Many like thais, but this is the only kind I will use from here on out.

These are the two best things to come out of Russia in my mind

Russian Dbol
Natalia Sokolova

OK, I cant resist, here is another ... god bless Russia.

Natalia
Natalia
Natalia

That Russian Cyctahoh sust in that pic is also prob the best Sust I've ever used in my life....and yeah...Natalia is amazing :)

musketeer said:
Romainian Naposims are better than the Russian that I've used. (just my o)

Romanian naps are good...its possible you react better to them I suppose..but I think its more possible that the Russians you tried were either bunk or Russian Bioreaktor D-bol...not true Akrikhins.....Akrikhins are king...now back to my original question...Does anyone have any info. as to why this is?? I'm still really curious as to what can make one brand of D-bol soo much better than another...raw powder quality, a little Stolichnaya Vodka added :evil: ?? Anyone? ;)

Last edited:
fatbg said:
Are the Bioreaktor dbols any good? I got those but haven't tried them yet.

Bioreaktor are excellent...8lbs in 10days while taking .5mg of liquidex....had a 40lb weight increase in squats and 4 rep increase in the first 2 weeks...They are very good!!!

Wait a minute bros...I don't get it. You all are talking about Russians "Akrikhins", but the pic that mavy posted says "Akpuxuk" in the blister pack. And the ones in the pic that I posted are Russians too but says "Apixik". WTF? They are all different labs?

djufo said:
Wait a minute bros...I don't get it. You all are talking about Russians "Akrikhins", but the pic that mavy posted says "Akpuxuk" in the blister pack. And the ones in the pic that I posted are Russians too but says "Apixik". WTF? They are all different labs?

Any other opinion on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom