Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question, PLEASE HELP GUYS!

willydasquid89

Hey guys hope you all had a great 4th of july, I have a question and want to hear all suggestions, I LISTEN! Ha Well I just ran a cycle of D-bol (pink pill with 50 on one side and BP other side) 25mg for 3 weeks than 50mg for 1 week. Now I am running Winstrol ( white pill for 50 on one side and BP other side) 25mg for 3 weeks than 50mg for 1 week. This was my first cycle and so far I like it a lot. Ill take suggestions on that cycle but the real question is I want to offically after a take a month of PCT a cycle of injection. I was thinking of Tren as a steroid and Test Cyp or Enthate. Which should I take for first injection, and how much each week? I am looking for good muscle mass and cut also. If i had to choose I rather big bigger than cut but I want to go for both. I diet well ( well just started ha) and work out as much as possible doing each muscle atleast once a week, and try for twice. Please help thanks a ton guys!
D-bol
Week 1-3 25mg
Week 4 50mg

Winstrol
Week 1-3 25mg
Week 4 50mg

Hey guys hope you all had a great 4th of july, I have a question and want to hear all suggestions, I LISTEN! Ha Well I just ran a cycle of D-bol (pink pill with 50 on one side and BP other side) 25mg for 3 weeks than 50mg for 1 week. Now I am running Winstrol ( white pill for 50 on one side and BP other side) 25mg for 3 weeks than 50mg for 1 week. This was my first cycle and so far I like it a lot. Ill take suggestions on that cycle but the real question is I want to offically after a take a month of PCT a cycle of injection. I was thinking of Tren as a steroid and Test Cyp or Enthate. Which should I take for first injection, and how much each week? I am looking for good muscle mass and cut also. If i had to choose I rather big bigger than cut but I want to go for both. I diet well ( well just started ha) and work out as much as possible doing each muscle atleast once a week, and try for twice. Please help thanks a ton guys!
D-bol
Week 1-3 25mg
Week 4 50mg

Winstrol
Week 1-3 25mg
Week 4 50mg

you need to post stats before any advice is given... age/height/weight/body fat

tren should be left for at lease your third or fourth cycle, and running two oral cycles back to back is gonna tax your liver, grab some n2guard to at least run the rest of the way along with some hcgenerate...post cycle/unleashed combo along with a low dose of clomid and forma for pct. I'd recommend a test only cycle with beastdrol for a kickstart if you're looking for size

bro, for your own sake please get a better understanding of these compounds before you go any further.

dbol and winny ..wtf +why ?

let me say this about using tren at this stage ....NO !!!!

you will be writing a "help me" thread in no time , this stuff is for experienced users - reason being it has some nasty side effects and can really fuck with you if you dont know what you are doing.

do your pct and research first cycles/beginner cyles here on EF...you will find that test only is the way to go.

BUT only after you have gained some knowledge thru reading and research .
a lot of guys start a cycle with no idea what they are doing...dont be one of those idiots.

research...research...research....and feel free to ask questions here to fine tune what you have already learned.

there's just so much wrong here... before we even talk cycles or compounds, your training and diet needs addressed... just by how you talk and describe both of these, they need a lot of work... you said you "just started to diet"??? bro, you should have that shit dialed in when your running cycles and it should be something you have a routine with.... and it sounds like you really don't have a grasp on how to train properly... you were very undersized to start, so that and the probable high amount of water you are having from dbol even with running winstrol is why you gained so much... what you just ran was not well thought out at all... its one of the oddest things ive seen... im guessing you didn't run any supports with it since you didn't list any and i will also assume you didn't run any ai with it either... im scared to even ask what your pct is, but what is it?

the word tren should not be in your vocabulary for many many years... you are already so young and you should have waited to even be running any sort of cycle and you definitely should have done more research... you need to hope that you didn't do too much damage to your liver and bp and run a proper pct and get recovered... your going to need to work hard to try to keep some of these gains you have made as well because dbol gains tend to be the hardest to keep... in the future, dbol is best used as a kickstart to a test cycle... please do more research and ask questions before even considering running anything else because if you don't, your going to end up fucking yourself up... we try to prevent that as much as possible here...

These three bros here are giving you the best advice bro...listen intently and take notes, you are too young to be playing with these compounds especially without knowing anything about them...like gymjunkie said get some N2 Guard and liver support due to two harsh orals back to back, and listen to these guys and get your PCT ready so you can come off, recover, and then get back on here and do some more homework.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

1 more thing-do not go over 25 mg of DBol-it simply isn't necessary. I ran a 6 wk DBol only cycle last year. 25mg for the 1st 3 wks tapering to 12.5 mgs for the last 3; still made gains.

Thanks so much guys! Okay so tren is out my vocab lol. So im going to get the PCT you guys suggested and also going to only do TEST my next cycle, probably test cyp or test enthante. I am so apperciated you guys helped me

Top Bottom