Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Bf just won't change

Below is a diet that I put together and followed precisely and I shed all fat without skipping a beat...

You have to be aware of PORTION CONTROL and purposely shrink your stomach by eating smaller meals.

As a rule of thumb, keep your servings to the size of your FIST...not your hand but make a fist and that surface area should equate to your serving on your plate. Limit even lean meats. Eat just two 4oz chicken breasts per meal BUT you can load up ONLY on GREEN VEGETABLES. Fill up on those and consume as much as you want. That is really the only thing you can gorge on. Everything else needs to stay relatively small in servings. I suggest you buy a steamer and steam all of your veges.

You also need to be aware of what you're cooking your "stir-fry" in...that raised a red flag.

Morning - 7am
· Aminos/Vitamins/Fish Oil (60 Cals/ 5g Protein/ 4g Fat)
· Protein Shake w/ water (1.5 scoops = 195 Cals/36g Protein/6g Carbs/2.5g Fat)
· Flax Seed Oil (110 Cals/11g Fat)
· Oats (200 Cals/6g Protein/42g Carbs/2.5g Fat)

Pre-Workout - 9am
· Oats (200 Cals/6g Protein/42g Carbs/2.5g Fat)
· Aminos (20 Cals/ 5g Protein)

Post-Workout - 12pm
· Protein Shake w/water (1.5 scoops = 195 Cals/36g Protein/6g Carbs/2.5g Fat)
· Add Dextrose (15 Cals/4g Carbs)
· Banana(120 Cals/30g Carbs)

Lunch 30-60 min Post Workout – 12:30-1pm
· 2 Chicken Breasts (220 Cals/46g Protein/0g Carbs/4g Fats)
· Ketchup - 3 Tbsp (60 Cals/15g Carbs)
· Vegetables (90 Cals/ 4g Protein/ 10g Carbs/ 0.5g Fats)
· 1 Apple (80 Cals/ 20g Carbs)

Dinner – 4:30pm
· 2 Chicken Breasts (220 Cals/46g Protein/0g Carbs/4g Fats)
· Ketchup - 3 Tbsp (60 Cals/15g Carbs)
· Vegetables (90 Cals/ 4g Protein/ 10g Carbs/ 0.5g Fats)

Night Snack – 7:30-8:30
· Casein Protein Shake w/ water – (1.5 scoops = 180 Cals/36g Protein/4.5g Carbs/1.5g Fat)
· Fish Oils (20 Cals/ 2g Fat)
· ZMA

Thanks for this I really am willing to give anything a try to lower that fat percentage. I am 13st2lb I wanna look lean and build mass but how low do I go with the weight. I don't recall any time ever being below 13 stone. I can see a noticeable change to my body however the areas it never goes from is the tummy so will give this a go. Any ideas on the training front. I am training for a half marathon to so split days running and weights are a norm at the moment. Is 60 minutes enough. Should I lift heavy with lower reps and more sets. I read lots but then something else contradicts it. My local gym has fitness consultants not personal trainers and don't feel they can answer the questions to meet my specific needs thanks again

bucszilla sorted you out with a good diet right there . now give us some DETAILED info about your traing/experience,years been lifting and weights your lifting

I started training in december and have been going most days and when I say most days I mean 4-6 times a week. Obviously at first not knowing much just doing what I could with experience and speaking to others have started concentrating on free weights as follows;

Sqauats- 30x10x3
Decline bench press- 15x10,20x10,25x10 and 30x10 but struggle with the last few.
Deadlifts- 30x10x2
Cable tricep pulldowns- 10reps and increasing weight after each set upto around 31kg
Cable bicep- same as above.
Decline flys- 14x10x3
Shrugs- 30x10x2
Concentration curls -16x10x2
Sit ups- 30x3
Kettlebell lifts- 24x10x3
Calf raises- 18x10x3

This is usually what I do at the moment. If I'm going wrong help would be appreciated.

dont take this as offensive but you are weak and you must build a decent base of strength and learn how to lift with good technique and form . what you are doing now is all over the place , youre just spinning your wheels . imo you should start stronglifts 5 x 5 and stick with it for a year . you will start light on all the main compound lifts and work your way up its so simple to follow and later on you can change to a more bodybuilding type split . you are a beginner so if you lift heavy now on the main big five compound lifts n eat lots n lots of good healthy food like a man thas been on a desert island for a year and dont be scared of a bit of fat (not too much) this time next year you will be a different person phisique wise . as a begginer you will make gains like never before so use this once in a lifetime chance to your advantage .

30 kg = 66 lbs x 10 reps

So he is not as weak as you probably originally thought LMAO...

I would also recommend a 5x5 training regimen for at least 3-4 months. Just use all compound lifts and your strength and size will come with time. Just increase the weight on each set but make sure you are capable of completing all the reps. When you can complete the sets and reps jot the weight down and be sure to add more weight (5-10 lbs) for the next time you work that particular lift.

Day 1 - Squats/Leg Press/Stiff Legged Deadlift
Day 2 - Flat Bench/Dips
Day 3 - OFF
Day 4 - Deadlift
Day 5 - Overhead Press
Day 6 - Pullups/Rows
Day 7 - OFF

On off days you could do some cardio if your body feels ok. At first you should probably take it OFF but as you get used to the workout incorporate the cardio.

- Cardio (Run a mile then walk at a 6.0+ incline for 45 min)

Top Bottom