Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Bf just won't change

Imgonnagetthere

Hey guys new to this forum and thought would ask a question which I'm sure you have been asked many times before. I started out December 10 and have noticed changes in arms chest shoulders, however I just can't get my bf below 24% i have a set of scales which measure this. Whn I started out I was 14stone10lb am now down to 13stone2lb but bf has never made much of a change. I'm eating lots of protein a day including eggs chicken and fibrous carbs. Few whey shakes a day also to go with it. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

This is very simple to answer...

Your diet is not being followed correctly. Plain and simple.

I've dropped from 17% to 7% body fat and know what it takes...

as bucszilla says your diet or trainin or both is not dialled in if you follow your diet n training you will lose weight no ifs or buts . give us some full info of what you done to lose the weight you lost already and also a detailed list of training and diet with macs n cals so we can help you more . everybody can lose weight or gain muscle its all about choices

Two things to remember on your journey. Diet is everything and patience....Rome wasn't built in a day. Sounds like you are on the right track.

RD

Ok not having lots of knowledge following lots of other people's suggested diets etc. Now I am aware that these are wrong but without any further knowledge basically guesswork. My bmr is 2900 roughly aim for 2400-2500 a day breakfast shake and banana followed later by porridge with skimmed milk bagel mid morning and some chicken for lunch whey protein for mid afternoon and for dinner chicken stir fry or chicken omelette with vegetables. Obviously have an odd day where I cheat but not that often at all. Gym 3-4 times a week. Getting no where at all

Ok not having lots of knowledge following lots of other people's suggested diets etc. Now I am aware that these are wrong but without any further knowledge basically guesswork. My bmr is 2900 roughly aim for 2400-2500 a day breakfast shake and banana followed later by porridge with skimmed milk bagel mid morning and some chicken for lunch whey protein for mid afternoon and for dinner chicken stir fry or chicken omelette with vegetables. Obviously have an odd day where I cheat but not that often at all. Gym 3-4 times a week. Getting no where at all

you still aint giveen a breakdown of your training or any details about your weight or time training etc .
everybody here were all newbs once and all are willing to help but you must give very specific detailed info to get a decent answer

You also only say WHAT you eat but exclude HOW MUCH...

You need to start weighing your food because it sounds to me like you are just OVEREATING good foods which still adds up.

Sorry for that. Ok mon wed fri gym sessions of around 1 hour. Generally speaking I do 2 sets of bench presses decline flys tricep extensions. Barbell curls pulldowns bicep curls bench dips. Shrugs sometimes a few machine routines also

@bucszilla I don't have really have an idea of what to weigh how much I should eat and what and when to eat it. I am at a complete loss so any help would be great

Top Bottom