Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bench shirt is tuff to get on H.P.H.D

IrishMagnus

I had 2 of my buddies help me get it on the other night and it was a hassle i dont think i got it on right because one of my arms couldnt reach out to grap the bar. What can i use to help get it on me. I was thinking could i just bring it to the meet and some experienced juys out there help me with it??? Or does practicre really matter. because i already bench like im wearing a shirt because i drop under my pec? im meet is this saturday??? some help would be great??

Well for starters i would have put the shirt on a few weeks ago. But since that isnt an option. If the shirt is hard to get the bar down or hell grab the bar it will work fine. Just stay in your groove down let it land somewhere then the spot. And make your partners put it on and keep tugging on it till it fits the way you like it. We always do this. for my poly buddies. Get it on, then go all around the shirt by having them take their left hand grabbing it by the bottom pull it out then take their right arm and stick their elbow in the slack that was pulled out. It will pull on better with more force then just pull it down with there hand alone. They can put their bodyweight in it. One more thing incase your new to the sport their is shirts with velcro so you just get in it strap n lift!

Top Bottom