Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My afther asked me if i was taking steroids today!

KBgrl

soooo i went to do the whole dinner at with fam thing.... so of course... everyone must make a comment about "how everyone looks"... ya know.. all bullshit, "u look so goooood!!" type of hype. so first my step mom says... "u really look great!!" then my sis chimes in.."ur arms are wayyy to big for a girl.... ur shoulders are getting so broad" :confused: so i grin a bare it... havent seen these people in a while so i was trying to polite. now -- we're sitting at dinner...and my dad busts out with... "are u taking steroids" -- SILENCE--------... -- (me) -- "DAD!!! what!?!? are u crazy???... i dont want to look like a man!!!! " LMFAO !!!!!!! :p ooohhhhh family!!! what a ya gonna do :rolleyes:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............

At the end of it all, what did they think??

You can always tell them "Creatine is great stuff!"

LMAO... but i wouldn't worry, i doubt you look much bigger than before you started, so just stick with the tried and true protein and creatine...

did you get my pm?

no no no... i dont look any "bigger" at all... i just havent seen them in a while and on top of it i wore a tiny shirt with very small sleevs.. ya know the ones that are almost tank tops but not:confused: like they come up real far on ur shoulders.. one of those. well after i acted like that... he just said, "oh ok.. just making sure because i know the body builder people take things that arent good for them just to get good results" and i said "no daddy of course not":angel: . i just said i eat clean and workout hard... and take LEGAL supplements for building muscle. Phem.. yes i got the PM..its all good baby!! thanks
Sassy -- heeeeeelllllooooo! :D

Went to Wal-Mart tonight and saw an old buddy from the gym tonight that I hadn't seen in a couple of years. He noticed two things about me...
1) How much food I was buying for 1 week

2) That I had gotten a lot larger than the last time he had saw me.

Of course, he left thinking that I was using steroids and how that they are the only possibly reason why I am nearly 290 lbs...it couldn't have been the full grocery buggy that I had...compared to the 8 movies that he had rented from Blockbuster:)

Had to vent:)

B True

Top Bottom