Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY 1st cycle experience (deca/test E)

cgar1228

What I experienced from Deca/Test E (1st Cycle):

Going into my 1st cycle I had a pretty decent idea of what to expect b/c I did so much reading but there were a few things I didn't anticipate. This is for anyone that is interested in this same cycle or for the NOOB who is wondering what to expect when he does his first cycle. Everyone will experience something different, but this is what I experienced::::>
------------------------------------------------
On Cycle:

Deca 400/wk (split into 2 injs) used weeks 1-10
Test Enanthate 500/wk (split into 2 injs) used weeks 1-12

For AI - Aromasin 10mg eod used weeks 1-12
Dostinex 0.25mg 2X per wk used weeks 8-12

Natural Test. Booster - HCGenerate from Needtobuildmuscle.com
Used weeks 5.5-10, 4 to 5 pills/day

Primordial Performance's Toco-8 weeks 2-16 (I started this before the normal protocol b/c I was worried about hairloss and LDL Cholesterol based on NeedTo's recommendation)

Off Cycle (PCT): Primordial Performance's "TRS Stack" - followed the protocol from the website but started Toco-8 early:
1)Sustain Alpha: Topical Spray
2)Toco-8
3)EndoAmp Max
Other supplements used on daily basis:
-Opti-man Multi Vitamins
-Creatine Monohydrate
-B-Complex (double dose)
-Omega 3,6
-PreWorkout NO Shotgun <3 luv
-Amino Acids Complex
Stats:
5'11"
191 (starting weight)
11.5% BF
30 yo
15.5" bis (starting)
appox max bench press: 275lbs
Week 1:
No strength/weight gain and no joint relief (main reason I choose Deca)

Comments: 1st pinning went well (other than standing there for 15 minutes wondering why I couldn't make myself stick the needle in when I'm not in the least bit scared of shots....??) in the right glute. 2nd pinning in the opposite glute, site turned red/slightly swollen 1.5 days after injection (5" diameter area) and hurt like a b* for the next few days. I was really worried about this but did some research on it and found that some other members had experienced similar things. I didn't take any action on this b/c the area had not gotten hot to the touch nor had it become puss filled/come to a head; which are both symptoms of infection. This went away after a few days but nothing anyone had suggested (eg. very hot bath, massage area thoroughly) helped...

Week 2:
No major strength gain, steady/slow weight gain throughout the week, EXTREMELY hungry all the time!!, mild joint relief (shoulder got inflamed a lot less after wkouts), gym pumps are definitely better on juice

Comments: Decided to pin in the right glute again (starting injection site. wasn't sore from 1st injection). Injection site turned slightly red but not as bad as the last injection in the left glute. 2nd pinning for the week went in the left glute that was finally feeling 100% from the first time I injected into it. Injection site turned red/slightly swollen AGAIN!! I was beginning to think that my body was adapting to the foreign substance I was exposing it to..apparently not!

Week 3:
Noticeable strength gains, steady/slow weight gain, EXTREMELY hungry!!, EXTREMELY horny!! (morning wood was now CONSTANT wood!), pumps at the gym are off the chain, joints feel great, oily skin (more than usual)

Comments: 1st injection in right glute went well; swelling/redness in opposite glute from last injection has gone away. 2nd injection I decided to stay away from the left glute that was VERY sensitive to the juice, so I instead pinned in my right quad. I like this better since I could better see what I was doing and move the pin around a lot less during aspiration. Besides being a little sore, no problems with this injection.

Week 4:
SAME as week 3 except this week I found out that I nip out like a damn brawd when cold! F*ckin hurts too

Comments: 1st injection this week went in the opposite quad (left) from last week. Things were okay until about 24 hours after the injection and my leg started swelling up like a balloon! By the third day I could hardly see my knee. At this point I started noticing a pattern that the left side of my body has a reaction to the juice!?! The swelling did go down a few days later but I decided this was the last time I will inject into the left side of my body. From now on it goes right glute/right quad/right glute/right quad etc..

Week 5:
SAME as week 4

Comments: started seeing the effects of extra testosterone in the form of backne (mild); probably b/c my skin has been so oily since I started. Found an excellent remedy to this is taking one extra shower in a day and making sure to soap down my back well to get rid of the oils on the skin. Injections are finally going well; no problems.

Week 6:
SAME as week 5

Comments: I ran out of all my larger gauge pins so I had to start using my remaining supply that consisted of 25g pins. Liquid draws into the syringe soooo slow with the 25g even after heating the Test E and Deca in warm water increasing the viscosity. After using 21g,22g,23g, and 25g pins I have decided that 23g is probably my favorite for this cycle. 23g 1 1/2" for the glute, and 23g 1" for the quad!!

Week 7:
SAME as week 6

Comments: My weight has increased dramatically to this point but a lot of it seems to be in the form of water weight (bloat). I had no idea how hard running would be after gaining an extra approx 17 lbs (to date) would be! Went out for a short run and made it less than half a mile before the PUMP in my legs was more than I could handle and had to walk for a while. Tried to continue even though my legs already felt SHOT and made it about 1/4 miles before I had to stop again! After this I decided I needed to cut almost ALL salt out of my diet and try to eat as clean as possible to loss this unwanted water weight.

Note: Maxed out this week on bench at 315lbs (first time lifting over 300 ever). That's 40lbs more than I started at before cycle.

Week 8:
Haven't gained any weight this week (feel like I may have lost some water weight though..), Still hungry but don't feel starving ALL the time anymore, less horny than previous week (see comments), feel less aggressive than previous weeks (see comments)

Comments: Got kinda of worried about my libido and started doing some research and found that Dostinex (which I have on hand) is good to take to get that chiseled look in your UNIT....if you catch my drift! So I started taking .25mg 2X week until I end week 12 so I can prevent any "incidents" aka D-dick. About the aggression; this cycle really hasn't made me a more aggressive person although I have noticed some moments were I have felt abnormally aggressive but nothing I can't use my better judgment to control. Week 8 (this week) I feel relatively calm; I don't have that "I gotta get in the gym NOW or somebody's gonna die" attitude... I kind of miss it actually.

Week 9:
Currently still in mid-week 8..... To be continued

Any suggestions for PCT on anything other than what I am going to do are welcome, or feel free to comment on ANYTHING! Peace!

Last edited:
Sounds like it's going well for u.. Why did u get worried about ur libido did u experience any problems?? and has the Dostinex taken care of that??

Sounds like it's going well for u.. Why did u get worried about ur libido did u experience any problems?? and has the Dostinex taken care of that??

I'm not sure if it was stress/lack of sleep but I experienced a couple days without morning wood and getting the boy to look up at me took a little more instigating than usual.... I took the Dostinex that night and have been horny ever since. So I'm not for sure if it was the Dost but just wanted to put the fire out before it started... :D

If all you have for PCT is the TRS then you are going to crash hard and lose most everything you've gained. Get some HCG asap and some nolva and/or clomid.

If all you have for PCT is the TRS then you are going to crash hard and lose most everything you've gained. Get some HCG asap and some nolva and/or clomid.

Thanks for the advice. I am using HCGenerate On-cycle and trying to keep the boys working. I have some HCG on hand but if HCGenerate = HCG, then the guys that are doing On-cycle HCG are not using it after their cycle. Please let me know if my logic is incorrect and I will make adjustments b/c I do NOT want to lose my gains! :D

Last edited:
GREAT THREAD MATE, I'm doin the same cycle jus slightly less juice bout 100mg less deca thats all, only in my second week, and i'm at my strongest already (1st cyle) i have read up on anti gyno an pct, but at min hav nothing to hand, every1 gives different advise, i no i shud have got all that sorted before startin, i need to no wot i need (really need) i was jus gonna run the test 2 weeks longer an get some clomid, is this ok for pct alone? and wot do u recommend during cycle?

you need to use real hcg before you start pct
you need to add nolva into your pct plan

Very good post sounds like your doing well. as for your issues with the injections....I found the the shoulder is the best spot and always use a 23g 1' needle. Every time i shoot in the glute or quad i seem not to hit the right spot or somthing. there is alot of confusion on where in the glute you shoot, some spots will tear your ass up.

Good luck!!! Remember Eat, Eat ,Eat then when your done Eat some more

GREAT THREAD MATE, I'm doin the same cycle jus slightly less juice bout 100mg less deca thats all, only in my second week, and i'm at my strongest already (1st cyle) i have read up on anti gyno an pct, but at min hav nothing to hand, every1 gives different advise, i no i shud have got all that sorted before startin, i need to no wot i need (really need) i was jus gonna run the test 2 weeks longer an get some clomid, is this ok for pct alone? and wot do u recommend during cycle?

Thx bro. 300mg of Deca/wk is good. You need to get some Aromasin for bloat (keep water weight off) and gyno, and run it .12mg (approx) every other day. You also need to get some hcg ASAP and run it wk 3 or 4 through the end of your cycle. Please do some reading on the forum about "on cycle" hcg. I've read about doing Toremifine instead of Clomid but I'm def no expert. Go to Primordial Performances PCT thread! There is a LOT of great info there on PCT. cheers

Last edited:
Top Bottom