Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscletech supplements (Cell-tech/nitro-tech)!

Hey from my personal perspective MUSCLE TECH SUX!!!

it tastes like crap iv tasted better concuctions of my own.

The cell tech is a bucket of sugar and coolaid in my opinion i have a had better gains and pumps from liguid crearine and sport packs.

Stay away from them as far as u can!!!

I think they are decent products, they are just way overpriced. You know why they are so expensive? Look through a flex or musclemag and count all the pages of Muscletech ads. Unbelievable!

You know why they are so expensive? Look through a flex or musclemag and count all the pages of Muscletech ads. Unbelievable!

yea its annoying. it pisses me off.

But i do think muscle-tech makes good products. but.... they do not do what any of those advertisements claim. not even close. those ads are so pathetic they should be shut down just for lying so badly to the public. i used musletech's nitro tech my first year of training and got great results, and now i don't use their products anymore because of how bad they lie. i wish they would just let their product do the talking. Now its Optimum pure whey and Nlarge2.

Scaggs

The money I once payed for Cell-tech was the biggest waste. I actually prefer the dirt cheap GNC creatine mono (21.99 for 200 servings!) The only difference is cell-tech includes the simple sugars in shitty tasting flavors, apple juice works fine for me though.

Everyone has thier thoughts on any sup out there...but one thing for sure is that you have to use what works best for you and as for the adds...unless your an idoit you can tell that the guys in the adds all used juice.....because nine out of ten are pro's....:bawling:

What are you talking about????
CELLTECH IS THE SHIT!

I gained 7 pounds of muscle my first week. My strenght went up alot!
Never got sore..
Over all gain 30 pounds and never lost the size but lost some of the strength when on the off months.

I don't even know what ALA is but I'm going to check it out.
If you can tell me what that is, it would help.

i did not gain 1 pound off this.......all i did was piss every hour of the day and my stomach was always bloated from the cell tech
at 49.99 isnt that bad of a price compared to gnc;s 79.99 it is not worth it.......goto jbn and buy the same stuff for a cheaper bargain just with a different name

:fro: flex:fro:

MrStamina said:
What are you talking about????
CELLTECH IS THE SHIT!

I gained 7 pounds of muscle my first week.

yeah i don't think so bro, there is NO WAY you gained 7 lbs of muscle in a week, but you did gain 7 lbs or water/fat i can guarantee that. cell tech has way too much sugar in it. might as well buy reg. creatine and mix it w/ koolaid :rolleyes:

If I remember correctly...

Celltech is 75 grams of sugar per serving, that's 300 EMPTY calories. Something like 20 minutes on the treadmill to burn them off. Unless you like getting fat.

If I'm going to ingest 300 calories, there better be some protein in it!

Top Bottom