Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monday Mornin K thread Action -Tony Robbins Style-

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
J/K weird rich douche.
Now I wish I was a weird, rich, douche. LOL
Just playin.
Yeah I'm feelin good this monday...
Flyin out lata today back to the roots of the midwest.
Anyway, I wanna start some K action/message wise.

Whereabouts in the midwest?

I'm from Missouri... Hate the fact that the initials are MO. So not fair. or the fact that my
ex always referred to my home state as Misery... She wasn't french eitha, Just a JAP...
-Jewish American Princess- not slant eye, like me...LOLOLO
So yeah.
What is up Pimp Daddy. U remind me of this sketch on SNL along time ago with Alec Baldwin, hold on lemme see if I can find the clip. I couldn't but anyway it was hilarious... he was like in this rich family's house and everyone wanted a piece of him. He would like pull that serious, sigh, serious stare into their eyes, and everyone wanted a piece of him... the best friend, the wife, that sorta thing... Last scene was him and the cat. Guess it doesn't translate as a narrative that well. Yeahhhhh... Oh well.
Yeah bro I"m headed to Denva. Neva been though, only gonna be there a few days though.

Buy buy buy.. k time
What Up Pimp.
How's the wifey?
I remember... Masters Degree, great net worth lol, mad hawtness, and she digs on ya too.
My memory would be photographic if not for the green. LOL
Good to see Ya Wizard, haven't seen ya in awhile.
Have a solid monday brah.

I'm from Missouri... Hate the fact that the initials are MO. So not fair. or the fact that my
ex always referred to my home state as Misery... She wasn't french eitha, Just a JAP...
-Jewish American Princess- not slant eye, like me...LOLOLO
So yeah.
What is up Pimp Daddy. U remind me of this sketch on SNL along time ago with Alec Baldwin, hold on lemme see if I can find the clip. I couldn't but anyway it was hilarious... he was like in this rich family's house and everyone wanted a piece of him. He would like pull that serious, sigh, serious stare into their eyes, and everyone wanted a piece of him... the best friend, the wife, that sorta thing... Last scene was him and the cat. Guess it doesn't translate as a narrative that well. Yeahhhhh... Oh well.
Yeah bro I"m headed to Denva. Neva been though, only gonna be there a few days though.

never been to MO country but I do hear it's pretty in the fall.

I'm heading to Boulder next month, been there a dozen times. Weird that it's less then an hour from Denver but I have never found myself there.

Boulder is very liberal and free-spirited, while Denver seems to still carry with it the unpleasant familiarity of a big city bustle.

Either way, have fun, and drink some Fat Tire for me.

Top Bottom