Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Lestanks Interview With KillahBee***

lestank said:
KillahBee: I would like to visit Italy. I'm the only member of my family who hasn't been there. I would really like to see the small towns though - crew the touristy crap. My family and most families in the city I grew up in has their roots in a little town called Itri. I'd like to go there, find myself a nice little Appolonia (does anyone get that reference....) and spread my seed. Make wine all day, eat a lot of food, and enjoy the country side.

You and me both. As soon as I am allowed to take time off from work within the next year or so I plan to visit family (aunts and uncles) in Caserta. If I meet wifey material bet your ass I'll bring her back over. (dawg, whatever you do....don't let her drive)

I enjoyed reading about your experiences during college and the problems you overcame. There's no doubt in my mind it made you a stronger person...a blessing in disguise of sorts. I feel there are a select few who "observe" more of their surroundings than most...I have yet to determine if this is a curse or blessing...but whatever the case it's stressful.

slat1 said:
I swear to god there is some sort of subliminal programing going on when you read that. I got to the end and all of a sudden I was thinking:

"I want some chick to piss all over my face"

On second though. I guess that happens every time I read stuff.

LMFAO!!!

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to KillahBee again.

RE: Your karma message... It is all about ME boo :qt: teehee

Seriously though great interview KB is one of my favorite posters always entertaining and insightful, I really appreciate his out of the box thinking he really adds to elite.

Top Bottom