Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men - Who would you rather be with - a hot body and ok face, or an ok body and a hot face

Men - Who would you rather be with - a hot body and ok face, or an ok body and a hot

• a hot body and ok face

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • an ok body and a hot face

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
which one means they have big tits, that one... or, which one gives better head or are they both equaly tallented? what if one fucks, one doesn't. I'm confused. It may be one of those flashbacks they talked about in the 70's, I've been waitng a long damn time for it....

Re: Men - Who would you rather be with - a hot body and ok face, or an ok body and a

Mr. Black said:
Hot Face for sure. You can always workout or juice to get the body...harder to fix a fucked up face
He said ok face, not jacked up. I'll take the body.

Re: Men - Who would you rather be with - a hot body and ok face, or an ok body and a

It depends on if they could work on the hot body or not to get it better. If not, I'd go with the hot body/ok face. By ok face, I mean at least Jennifer Love Hewitt-ish.

hanselthecaretaker said:
It depends on if they could work on the hot body or not to get it better. If not, I'd go with the hot body/ok face. By ok face, I mean at least Jennifer Love Hewitt-ish.
But assuming the fat girl is one of those that actually can lose thirty pounds and keep it off she'll become the biggest attention whore ever; A married chick did it in law school, I felt sorry for her husband.

Top Bottom