Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Member john-c-calhoun and His Confederate Flag Avatar

Is The Confederate Flag Offensive As An Avatar?

• Yes, its offensive

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, it's not offensive

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueBird said:
That's not what the nic 'c00per' means at all.

oolloollo -- I may have to fight Scotsman for your hand.

well.... me and all my friends and some construction equipment

Last edited:
Delinquent said:
There's a book that I can't remember the name of and my old friend who went to Howard University which is a historic black university even studied this guy.

A black man marched around the south holding a confederate flag because he supported what the South's succession was really about.

There were many and I mean MANY blacks who voluntarily joined the confederacy because they disagreed with the federal government becoming so powerful.

The real reason the south succeeded was because they were in favor of states rights just as the forefathers of this country were.

It wasn't about slavery until Lincoln and his staff realized that the North was not behind the war. there were riots in NY because of the draft because most disagreed with the war.

You need to pick up a history book that hasn't been tainted by the federal government. The shit they teach you in High school is flt wrong

This is absolutely correct. Another factor was the agrarian south was diverging from the industrializing north. Oil and water there, and they didn't mix. Even their railroad tracks were incompatible. So if you can't trade, have societies based on different values, and a large federal government being imposed by the north wants to take over and set the agenda for the entire nation, what else would you expect? The issue of slavery was probably #3 or #4 on the list of reasons for the civil war -- at best.

Delinquent said:
There's a book that I can't remember the name of and my old friend who went to Howard University which is a historic black university even studied this guy.

A black man marched around the south holding a confederate flag because he supported what the South's succession was really about.

There were many and I mean MANY blacks who voluntarily joined the confederacy because they disagreed with the federal government becoming so powerful.

The real reason the south succeeded was because they were in favor of states rights just as the forefathers of this country were.

It wasn't about slavery until Lincoln and his staff realized that the North was not behind the war. there were riots in NY because of the draft because most disagreed with the war.

You need to pick up a history book that hasn't been tainted by the federal government. The shit they teach you in High school is flt wrong
southern slaves were well treated-mostly considered family

Pat_McCrotch said:
Muslims do blow shit up.

Sadly, yes. There are the occasional fucked in the head fanatics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom