Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron only

sinner747

What gains should i expext 100mgs eod 6 weeks?? its my first cycle and dont want to add any test or anything else to it. wanna keep it simple and see how my body reacts to it. Thanks for all the Help.

That's impossible to answer. Gains are more contingent on diet more so than compound and dosages. Within reason of course. Why don't you want to add any test?

Masteron @ 100mg eod plus 250-300mg test would be ideal. Or just 250-300mg without the masteron.

Why are you set on masteron. For your first cycle, I would go with something both anabolic/androgenic over a heavy androgen

Test should be your first cycle bro. I'm sure the mast. will suppress your natural test production some, so either run it with some test or just do test.

150mg masteron prop eod
150mg test prop eod

this rocks!!!

painful big eod injections is the only drawback, and i had some temper issues with that dosage of masteron after - 6 or so weeks i think.

Micks try heating water then dropping the bottles in there till they cool kinda like'cooking the gear'

it tend to make it less painful

then draw cooled liquid and shoot

to answer the Q of the thread ; Masteron ONLY would be like a super Winnie Cycle

IT WOULD work in leaning you out easier and also amplifying your Test that IS circulating endogenously

It would shut you down eventually but if you keep in under 6 weeks a normal Light PCT would work FAST

to answer the Q of the thread ; Masteron ONLY would be like a super Winnie Cycle

IT WOULD work in leaning you out easier and also amplifying your Test that IS circulating endogenously

It would shut you down eventually but if you keep in under 6 weeks a normal Light PCT would work FAST

Since you said it would be a "super winny" cycle would it also have super winny sides like massive shedding and massive joint issues?
Also, you mentioned that it would amplify circulating t.est so it would stand to assume that adding exo t.est would be ideal at a low dose in a mast cycle right? Lastly, if your natty test is low, would a mast only cyle be not suck?

Joint issues and hair are always a worry with ANY DHT related compound

however that being said Masteron at least here seemed to be "cleaner" and not as bad as winnie

not sure why. All was seen was hardness and much more muscle density

If you used Mast with Low Endogenous Test it would still work, or make the endogenous Test you do have for a time "Amplified"

to get to the core of you Q YES added Test would obviousley be the shit :)

Micks try heating water then dropping the bottles in there till they cool kinda like'cooking the gear'

it tend to make it less painful

then draw cooled liquid and shoot

i did this for near every shot mate, still 3cc's of prop hurts like a bitch. i was shooting l glute, r glute, l lat cos nowhere else could take it without agony.

and i got hairy as fuck, i am not predisposed to balding but holy shit my pubes meet my chest hair now.

Top Bottom