Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mass cycle diet

rich197

I am planning for an up and coming mass cycle and I will be taking in 4300 Kcals 56g fat 454g carb and 500g protein most of the carbs are from white rice and cell-tech. I will be using gh slin, test and tren and deca

I am going to do am cardio still and a pm lift. I plan to do to shots of slin a day one after each workout going to do 6iu's and after each work out I am going to take cell tech which has 75g's of sugar will this sugar be enough along with eating plenty of carbs in the next few meals and should I worry abaout the 300 cal from the 75g of sugar in my diet or will the slin balance it out. I have used slin before but never while trying to keep my Kcal's down.

Report this post to a moderator |

Are you going to take any AS. Why cell tech if you're going take slin. Cell tech is a waste if you have the real thing. Get your carbs from something else besides the sugars in that bullshit celltech, yeah I'll piss all over Muscletech, unless they're on sale for half off. Get your potatoes, vegetables in. You got ways to go if you call a bulking diet rice and carbs from Cell tech. What's your stats considering you taking 500 grams of protein daily?

I agree, nothing works more than food with hormonal anabolic agents

maybe you might use Pure Creatine, that's really works will Insulin

stats

6foot 220 at about 7-8% now. I willbe take 1.5g of test a week 100mg tren EOD 600mg Deca a week and 35mg/day dbol. I was thinking cell tech actually the new cell-igf way cheaper just becuase I will need to take in carbs with my slin. but I hate to eat sugar but don't mind cell-igf. as for carbs then what kind of sugar do you think would be good with my creatine post workout.

attached is a sample day food intake. if anyone would like to make changes and send back please do. I am not so good with bulk cycle. I am more of a cutting cycle person.

fuck the "mass diet", i say make sure you get your 300-400 grams of protein in, and eat everything else in sight, get your total calories up past 5000cals/day that will insure you will make the best gains possible, enjoy the food while your on the mass cycle, besides the amount of gear you will be pushing, will burn up most of those extra calories anyway

Top Bottom