Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C tolerable!!!

Re: [maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C toler

PuddleMonkey said:
Absolutely, what time though, we going to do this before she bathes you and puts you to sleep or after?

Your in Vancouver, Canada right?

KillahBee said:
gimme a jnev life update in 5 lines or less

Jnev life update: I think I'll be single soon, but she's so needy it's killing me. Makes it harder to bail. Work is still good, but my industry is taking a shit. Little nervous. Almost broke 80 golfing the other day, choked. Was in Vegas weekend before last, I wasted almost $5K and couldn't believe how many hookers approach you in clubs. My dog has been losing weight and has more energy. I'm very happy about this.

jnevin said:
Jnev life update: I think I'll be single soon, but she's so needy it's killing me. Makes it harder to bail. Work is still good, but my industry is taking a shit. Little nervous. Almost broke 80 golfing the other day, choked. Was in Vegas weekend before last, I wasted almost $5K and couldn't believe how many hookers approach you in clubs. My dog has been losing weight and has more energy. I'm very happy about this. I'm trapped in the mine and posting this from the mine..

fixed

Re: [maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C toler

jnevin said:
My dog has been losing weight and has more energy.

You sure its not because you're getting fatter so sitting next to him he looks smaller?

Where did the jnev fat cracks come from anyway? I don't remember this thread.

KillahBee said:
pls step up so I can add to the list.

The only ones intentionally not on the list:
- smurfy (due to boobage)
- swole (paisan)
- calveless wonder (someone I am stronger than)
- jnevin (some I am skinner than)
- mods (they haven't said anything interesting since 01)
- strungbeen (someone classlessier than me)
- 24k (sexy time in the pants)
- scots (someone geigher than me)
- needto (someone crazier than me)

wtf?

Top Bottom