Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man, I like My Wife's New Boobs

Anal AssPlorer said:

Shift the silicon up towards her throat and make it resemble an impression that she swallowed two loaded testicles.

Post a pic of yourself as an example please.:)

And you guys think people like Nathan and paradox were born with twin adam's apples?

Yea they'll soften up after a little while. But if she thinks they're not that big now, she'll most likely schedule another trip to the doc b/c they will get smaller once the swelling goes down.

curling said:
The only thing we are concered about is they are pretty dang hard does that soften up after some time and use. :D ?

Oh and don't bother to ask I am NOT POSTING A PICTURE!

Most of the time the doc tells the woman to make sure she squeezes them a lot after the initial pain goes away (not a joke). A lot of times, they'll even show them the technique...

Anybody that has to be shown the proper technique to "squeeze" on titties does not deserve the right to do so.
That should be a law.

Now,

POST A PIC

What size are they now? What were they before? I was in a relationship with a girl a year ago who had upgraded from B's to D's. Her titties were kinda hard for awhile but they softened up nicely and I loved 'em. <sigh>...loved 'em...

post a pic.

Re: Re: Man, I like My Wife's New Boobs

FLASHMAN1 said:

Most of the time the doc tells the woman to make sure she squeezes them a lot after the initial pain goes away (not a joke). A lot of times, they'll even show them the technique...

He won't be showing my wife how to squeeze em or I will give him a test knuckel sandwich.

And I am not posting a pic. I got excited just looking at em.

Top Bottom