Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Macrophage, Huck, Cockdezl, etc... Endocrinologist says AAS will kill us...

Speaking of indocrinologist, mine cant hardly get my thyroid normal after cycle and i take synthyroid everyday, anyone know why ?

Quote:
"If you're not using steroids under a physicians strict supervision (most commonly to aid in the recovery of an injury), you're an idiot."

that's what that indocrinologist said... He wasn't talking about cycle assistance... Just a recovery process...
I have not much faith in my family doc, why should I trust any other? My family doc diagnosed me with a constipation two years ago... In few hours I was in ER being operated on... On TOTALY different thing... I received a hell of a bill for it (which I didn't pay obviously), but the point is very siimple:
Why should I trust someone with indocrinology degree rather than my buddies here on EF? Does doc have knowledge with an actual experience? Just theory...
And as it was mentioned earlier, cigarettes, booze, drugs get abused by many people... It's up to us not to go that path and stop or slow down with AS.
Months and months went by sence I started to educate myself before I stuck that needle in my ass. I'm planning to play it safe and that doc can kiss my Russian ass...

His comments about penile implants bout made me laugh my ass out of my chair and simply showed his ignorance. I have more than enough work to do working with individuals who want to use safe, I dont need to waste time trying to convince someone who is obviously brainwashed that they can be used safely.

pittbull2 said:
Speaking of endocrinologist, mine cant hardly get my thyroid normal after cycle and i take synthyroid everyday, anyone know why ?

You probably have a defect in the process that converts T4 to T3. This is very common in athletes and dieters. If he tested your TSH, free T3, and Free T4, you can see this more clearly. If TSH is high, this is bad, for the thyroid gland is resistance to TSH stimulation. If T4 is normal or high, and T3 is low, then the conversion process is hampered. I just feel that cytomel is underutilized and Synthroid is overutilized--but what do I know, I'm not an endocrinologist. I had to study biochem, physiology, and pharmacology just like the rest of them.

cockdezl said:
If Sphincterboy could actually show some studies on how often this occurs he would have some support, but he used ridiculous examples such as Lyle Alzado, which many people now suspect really died of AIDS. Brain cancer from androgens, please....show us some studies on how this correlation has been made.

Yeah, I remember reading that his own doctors went on the Tonight Show or something similar and said that Lyle Alzado's death/condition had NOTHING to do with AAS whatsoever.

just read through that 4 paragraphs of total bull, all he says is that we are uneducated and stupid for using gear to reach our goals, he says "steroids are bad" but does not give a single reason why, my question is who is really uneducated here? i want that tool to bring up some point and back them with scientific facts instead of calling every1 stupid

so typical "IM A NATURAL TRAINER, AND FUCKING PROUD OF IT" metality

he says he looks "GREAT", now what exactly does that mean, i want to see a pic, i bet he is a fat lop of shit who sees something that just isnt there

DrJMW said:

If he tested your TSH, free T3, and Free T4, you can see this more clearly.

I agree! Few people actually go and get the bloodwork done. I do it frequently. More importantly, you need to have baseline bloodwork to compare it to.
firstenrgy

Looks like he finally responded. I think some of the guru's over here should school this person about aas

"Will steroids increase the risk of certain disease states, of course, just the same as the American lifestyle: smoking, drinking, lack of exercise, high saturated fat/carbohydrate intake, etc. "

Very well put!!!!! EXACTLY!

Top Bottom