Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Luv-Handle Hell.........Help Needed!!

T-Biggs

I have seen a few posts in the past on this subject but I wanted to open this subject back up because I am sure I am not the only one seeking this info., but I am in desperate need of some advice on how to get rid of luv handles-exercise, AS, moms home remedy.............anything-Please Help!!!

I'm using yohimbine HCL, and it may be helping. It isn't magic though. You still have to diet hard to get rid of the love handles and lower back fat.

I am using it because it may work. I have never dieted down to this low a bodyfat before(5%). What I'm saying is, don't expect to apply it and watch the fat melt away, cause it ain't gonna happen.
I'm using fina/eq/test, dnp with T3 supplemented, cardio, strict diet, yohimbine and this last bit of fat is SLOWLY coming off. But, damn I look good. :cool:

Topically

Apply the powder, rub it in, then use some DMSO or even Aspercreme to help it go through.
I used some orally but read that it is more likely to be wasted and not get to the areas that need it most. Orally will give you a energy boost.

So you make it into sort of a cream-right? And how/when do you apply it?
I read on a post in the past that you spread the cream onto some serane-wrap and wrap it around your waste during your workouts-is there any truth to this?

No I don't make a cream, you can. I just rub some of the powder on. It rubs right in. Then add the dmso or whatever. You don't really have to do that it, will absorb without it.
Save the saran wrap for your chicken breast. :D

Top Bottom