Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back tatoos.. Slutty or sexy?

Tatoos sexy or slutty?

• Sexy

Votes: 195 58.9%
  • Slutty

Votes: 134 40.5%

• Total voters
Hard-Bitten said:

AHA!

EIGback-4.jpg

Well I commonly refer to them by the term "tramp stamp". But I gota say I like em on a woman, I think they look sexy. But in saying that I like a woman who looks kinda...dirty. You know that slightly slutty look.

Sledge

sledge n tracy said:
Well I commonly refer to them by the term "tramp stamp". But I gota say I like em on a woman, I think they look sexy. But in saying that I like a woman who looks kinda...dirty. You know that slightly slutty look.

Sledge

yea but it aint dirty anymore. its as trendy as a dude getting a barb wire thing around his arm or mtv playing rap videos. its played out and stupid. all i here about now from 18 year old girls is how the minute they moved to college they got a lower back tat and a belly button ring and how their favorite drinks are jager bombs.

... Might as well be a bullseye...

Fuck yeah I like 'em.. I like them even better when they're small and around the pelvic area.. yummmmmmm-eeeee..

T-Matt

there is no question to this.....there is absolutely nothing hotter than a tramp stamp. I mean, as long as it doesn't say something like "fuck me" and arrow pointing down....than it's ok. And women should leave it on for the rest of their lives. There's nothing hotter than a tatoo that dips just slightly into the womans crack!!

Top Bottom