Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back tatoos.. Slutty or sexy?

Tatoos sexy or slutty?

• Sexy

Votes: 195 58.9%
  • Slutty

Votes: 134 40.5%

• Total voters
I would never get one on my lower back for a few reasons.

A - I couldnt see it there, so what it the point?

B - A lot of people have them.

C - Can be seen during certain social situations that would make ME feel uncomfortable (ie - wearing a formal dress with very low plunging back).

D - I have a STUNNING back and wouldnt want to put a tatt there to break the smooth lines of skin and musculature.

I have two tatts. One can only be seen by a lover the other can only be seen if wearing a skimpy bathing suit.

I admire nice ink. But in some of the social circles where I travel there is still a large stigma attached to tatts and pierces.

superqt4u2nv said:

That tatt is sweet QT but I promise your back would be sexxy as hell without the tatt, although it definitely adds a lil' extra. :coffee:

It is to the point nowadays that me and my buddies can actually sit around and point to a girl in a club/bar/mall/whatever and say - "I'm sure she doesn't have a lower back tat" sarcastically and be right 90% of the time.

But of course, all the girls here on EF got theirs BEFORE it was popular.

KillahBee said:
It is to the point nowadays that me and my buddies can actually sit around and point to a girl in a club/bar/mall/whatever and say - "I'm sure she doesn't have a lower back tat" sarcastically and be right 90% of the time.

But of course, all the girls here on EF got theirs BEFORE it was popular.

then they got them when they were 12.

the-short-one said:
Attached is a picture of my back tattoo - if you think I'm slutty...GREAT! :evil:

I'd rather be 32 and slutty then 32, fat & nasty.

backtattoo7ep.jpg

SWEET ;)

I have a lot of tattoos but will never get one there. used to be cool but now everyone has one and really young girls are getting them. They now have the nickname "tramp stamp"

Last edited:
ok to set this right.A woman's body is sexy, sleek, and built for performance, Just like a BMW but you would not put a bumper sticker on it, would you?

Top Bottom