Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose testo for health ?

qkcam

HI
I am new hear .. i have/had been active most of my life but the past 10years my body has been challanged.. chronic fatiuge possible lyme and immunodefiencey.. years ago i was on test and i felt really good.. was able to work out and work and have relations.

now i am taking a very low dose of t to avoid side effects-- and in hopes it helps with my quality of life-- it does help with my mood and it helps cramps. I am trying to find the best most effective way to do this as an experiment to gain a better quality life-- they give it to folks with HIV. it must help.. i am hoping it will help me.

i am taking enthante and my endo has prescribe 20mg week .. intra muscluar. we are doing labs ..but question is i seem to run down on about day 5 or 6..

should i take smaller more frequent doses?
are there any other women that are taking testo for a sense of well being and a better quality life?
i have been up and down the block with drs' for the past 5 years and have not gotten any answers or any solutions and have spent alot of money trying.. i have also greatly changed my diet- yet i am still really struggling.. i woudl love to be able to work out without getting so sick.. i have also saddly changed my workouts to mostly walking- i miss the gym.. !! yet dont have the stamina at this time.. i was doing really good workouts and kept getting really sick unfortunatly.. and like i said no answers- thanks for your support.. i hope someone has some ideas..
qkcam

You're taking enanthate which is the long ester test...it's typically taken once per week because it lasts up until the next dose. So more frequent doses shouldn't be necessary

I'm gonna let the other ladies chime in though...I know steroids but test is not something I have experience with

thanks! i am glad i finally found my way to this forum!.. i wish i had delts like you! i keep working at it slowly when my body is able- can't let the dream die!
i keep thinking i must have an autoimmune disorder as i feel better (normal) on steroids.. but i ran it by two dr's and all the say is "everyone feels better on steroids" for me it isn't about feelng "better" it is about being able to have a life- the dr's just dont get it! i really want to get into consisntant training again and have somewhat of a social life and to be able to cook and clean up my place-- maybe i am asking too much! thanks for the reply! keep up the good work

Aww lol so sweet girl but my avi isn't me, it's my fitness hero. I'm currently prepping for a show though, I have a log going, you should check it out because I am molding myself closely to her.

It's true, (mostly) everyone feels better on steroids. That doesn't mean it's a proper prescription for your specific condition though.

will check out your log.. yes who knows what is right for my condition..i have tried so many things -- maybe i just have to accept my limitations..

great you are prepping for a show -- i admire the work that goes into the build-building and transformation-- it certainly is not easy!

It certainly is not. Working your tail off non stop, it's definitely challenging but I love it.

Good to have you here. A lot of knowledgable women here, you'll find answers. Im always around if you need anything so don't hesitate.

thanks! i took a look at one of your logs.. your food looks great! i miss eggs.. i found out i have an allergy.. i need to find a substitute also can't do dairy - only in moderation.. i switched from whey protein to pea protein. .. if you have any ideas for other quick and easy protein substitutes for eggs.. keep me in mind!..
take care of yourself and enjoy your training! good luck with show!

Top Bottom