Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Louis Vuitton Model Headshots Sans Make-up

I think that if you saw most of these girls with make up, hair down, and smiling you'd think they were beautiful. Some are strange looking for sure, but most have great lips and nice eyes.

Very few women look great without makeup and their hair pulled back. Plus, they are all model thin, which isn't a great look when they aren't smiling (concentration camp).

FT

remember my "make is not a guys best friend?" thred?

I cannot believe it how fraudulent some women are! ( not all,but alot of them!!!!!!!)

Thats Why I prefer my women mostly natural, My last GF looked good with or without

hey isn't that first one laetitia casta? she's quite beautiful i think...
hey these girls are getting paid by LV to model, probably on the runway. I'm sure no one there cares what regular people think. the fashion world is different.

Girl next door > models.

Always.

just took a closer look, alessandra d'ambrosio is in there, as is elle mcpherson, and bar rafaeli.

just took a closer look, alessandra d'ambrosio is in there, as is elle mcpherson, and bar rafaeli.

I thought I saw them in there. I've never thought any of them were knockouts in the first place, but I didn't think they'd look that bad without makeup on.

Top Bottom