Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lot of lab results back---advice needed

matter2003

Banned
Ok, let me preface this by saying I was on LGD for the 6 days prior to getting these done, and some of this is going to be a little bit of guesswork, but we have a pretty good idea based on the charts/graphs of what happens in the studies that some advice could be offered I think...

OR maybe you will tell me I need to get them done after being completely clean for a while...either way, here they are:

DHEA: 142 ng/dl Range for my age 31-701

SHBG: 8.6 nmol/L Range 16.5-55.9(Low)

Estradiol: 23.6 pg/ml Range 7.6-42.6

17-OHProg: 67 ng/dl Range 27-199

Total Test: 152 ng/dl Range 348-1197(Low)

Test Free: 7.04 ng./dl Range 5.00-21.00

Test Free %: 4.63% Range 1.50-4.20(High)

Other Tests:

NA: 140 mmol/L Range 133-145
K: 4.7 mmol/L Range 3.3-5.1
CL: 102 mmol/L Range 96-108
CO2: 27 mmol/L Range 96-108
GAP: 11 mmol/L Range 7-18
GLUC: 99 mg/dl Range 74-99
CREAT: 1.3 mg/dl Range 0.7-1.2(High---take 2 Kre-Alkalyn caps every day)
eGFR: 61.8 mL/min(Possible Chronic Kidney Disease---likely due to Creatine use, false positive)

BUN: 17 mg/dl Range 6-20
CA: 9.3 mg/dl Range 8.4-10.2
Total BILI: 0.5 mg/dl Range <1.1
Total Protein: 6.7 g/dl Range 6.6-8.7
ALB: 4.5 g/dl Range 3.4-4.8
AST: 31 units/L Range <38
ALT: 33 units/L Range <42

ALK Phos: 58 Units/L Range 40-129
Triglycerides: 94 mg/dl Range <150
Cholesterol: 175 mg/dl Range <200
HDLC: 41 mg/dl Range 40-60
LDLC: 115 mg/dl Range <101(High but near optimal in 101-129 range)
Chol/HDLC Ratio: 4
LDLC/HDLC Ratio: 3
Non-HDLC: 134 mg/dl Range <130(not considered borderline high til it hits 139)
TSH: 1.46 uIU/ml Range 0.27-4.20(very happy as last year tested at 2.64)
CRP(C reactive Protein): <3.5 mg/L Range 1-5(very surprised as people with psoriasis usually have very high CRP levels, which is a measure of inflammation in the body)

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

Doctor said he thingks I am OK, but I thought for sure he would put me on TRT with a test level that low...should I speak to him regarding that?

Your total test is low for any age, have you cycled before? Are you still on the lgd? I would definitely ask him about it

Nope, never done any type of steroid cycles...

Have used Ostarine twice in the past but was running Formastane with it so I doubt my levels would still be low from that...

At best, my normal levels would be at the lowest of the low normal range even before going on LGD

your doctor has no clue what LGD is bro and yes LGD is suppressive... you need to come off EVERYTHING run a proper pct and then re-test. what you are doing here is pointless

Never told him I was on it, and yes I know it is suppressive. But, we have a graph showing how suppressive it is over a period of 6 days, which is between 1.5-2 ng/dl, so at best my normal levels were around 350-400...still very low for someone who works out the way I do and is looking to build muscle...

Never told him I was on it, and yes I know it is suppressive. But, we have a graph showing how suppressive it is over a period of 6 days, which is between 1.5-2 ng/dl, so at best my normal levels were around 350-400...still very low for someone who works out the way I do and is looking to build muscle...

well how do we know you didn't go into LGD already suppressed?

also whats the point of continuing to use suppressing compounds if you want to fully recover? you are only delaying your recovery. again you are just worrying for nothing.

well how do we know you didn't go into LGD already suppressed?

also whats the point of continuing to use suppressing compounds if you want to fully recover? you are only delaying your recovery. again you are just worrying for nothing.

Before going on LGD I had been running Bulbine Natalensis(Prolensis) for several weeks, so if anything, my T levels would have been higher than normal, not lower...

Was off Ostarine at this point for several months

Before going on LGD I had been running Bulbine Natalensis(Prolensis) for several weeks, so if anything, my T levels would have been higher than normal, not lower...

Was off Ostarine at this point for several months

Thats all speculation unless there were bloods pre cycle

I don't see Lgd suppressing you this much in only 6 days

Just FYI, TSH is basically a useless test on its own. Its a signal hormone, that's it. The range is useless too. Its meaningless and too broad. Get your Free T3, Free T4 and reverse T3 tested if you want to really see what your thyroid is doing.
All your lowered TSH means is that your pituitary gland is calling for less T4 to be produced by the thyroid. That could be for a few different reasons. Good or bad.
Any doctor that thinks TSH is the way to check for a healthy thyroid ought to be drawn and quartered and that's probably 90% of them.
I'm not saying your shit is fucked up. Im just saying you should ask for more tests next time. Don't forget they work for you. So when they say its not necessary tell them fuck you, do it anyways.

I agree with burnthiscorpse, TSH is worthless. In all honesty T3 and T4 arent much better. They will tell you if you are hyper or hypo by being out of lab range but aside from that they dont tell you if your thyroid is functioning optimally. Take your basal metabolic temperature for a while and if its low your thyroid is suppressed and could be functioning better.

Top Bottom