Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lot of lab results back---advice needed

i doubt there is anything wrong with his thyroid.

100% of the time when you run tests on cycle things are gonna be out of whack. if you want to run bloods come off everything, run pct.. and then give it time and then run them.

unless you are having unforseen events on cycle (health problems, gyno, etc) no reason to ever run them cause its only going to scare you and make you worry

i doubt there is anything wrong with his thyroid.

Depends on your definition of wrong I guess. Do I think there is a medical need for immediate action? Naw. BUT most people here are looking to optimize their training, diet, strength etc.

You optimize results by optimizing your bodily functions and depending on who you believe some professionals claim that between 10 and 40 of the population has an underfunctioning thyroid. The easy way to tell is take your basal metabolic temperature and you will know.

Last edited:
I agree with burnthiscorpse, TSH is worthless. In all honesty T3 and T4 arent much better. They will tell you if you are hyper or hypo by being out of lab range but aside from that they dont tell you if your thyroid is functioning optimally. Take your basal metabolic temperature for a while and if its low your thyroid is suppressed and could be functioning better.

You are absolutely right about the temperature bro. I totally geeked on that. Like steve said the guy is probably fine thyroid wise. If he has any issues it would 99% be hypo from gear use beating the shit out of the thyroid.
My temp was hanging around mid 97's til recently AND my T3 was at the bottom of the barrel. Guess what...palpitations and headaches here and there. I now take 60mg Armour 2x ed and no more issues. Labs are good too. (that's labs according to where I want them not my doc!)

Your free T isn't bad considering your total test is so low. Do you take UNLEASHED?

Ok, let me preface this by saying I was on LGD for the 6 days prior to getting these done, and some of this is going to be a little bit of guesswork, but we have a pretty good idea based on the charts/graphs of what happens in the studies that some advice could be offered I think...

OR maybe you will tell me I need to get them done after being completely clean for a while...either way, here they are:

DHEA: 142 ng/dl Range for my age 31-701

SHBG: 8.6 nmol/L Range 16.5-55.9(Low)

Estradiol: 23.6 pg/ml Range 7.6-42.6

17-OHProg: 67 ng/dl Range 27-199

Total Test: 152 ng/dl Range 348-1197(Low)

Test Free: 7.04 ng./dl Range 5.00-21.00

Test Free %: 4.63% Range 1.50-4.20(High)

Other Tests:

NA: 140 mmol/L Range 133-145
K: 4.7 mmol/L Range 3.3-5.1
CL: 102 mmol/L Range 96-108
CO2: 27 mmol/L Range 96-108
GAP: 11 mmol/L Range 7-18
GLUC: 99 mg/dl Range 74-99
CREAT: 1.3 mg/dl Range 0.7-1.2(High---take 2 Kre-Alkalyn caps every day)
eGFR: 61.8 mL/min(Possible Chronic Kidney Disease---likely due to Creatine use, false positive)

BUN: 17 mg/dl Range 6-20
CA: 9.3 mg/dl Range 8.4-10.2
Total BILI: 0.5 mg/dl Range <1.1
Total Protein: 6.7 g/dl Range 6.6-8.7
ALB: 4.5 g/dl Range 3.4-4.8
AST: 31 units/L Range <38
ALT: 33 units/L Range <42

ALK Phos: 58 Units/L Range 40-129
Triglycerides: 94 mg/dl Range <150
Cholesterol: 175 mg/dl Range <200
HDLC: 41 mg/dl Range 40-60
LDLC: 115 mg/dl Range <101(High but near optimal in 101-129 range)
Chol/HDLC Ratio: 4
LDLC/HDLC Ratio: 3
Non-HDLC: 134 mg/dl Range <130(not considered borderline high til it hits 139)
TSH: 1.46 uIU/ml Range 0.27-4.20(very happy as last year tested at 2.64)
CRP(C reactive Protein): <3.5 mg/L Range 1-5(very surprised as people with psoriasis usually have very high CRP levels, which is a measure of inflammation in the body)

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

Doctor said he thingks I am OK, but I thought for sure he would put me on TRT with a test level that low...should I speak to him regarding that?

I just re read this a little more. If your doctor thinks you are ok they you should literally grab him by the coat and punch him repeatedly until his eyes pop out. Un fucking real. Your total test is 152 and he says you are ok? Which just proves even further that doctors know shit about hormones and would rather avoid it all together. Just look at the DHEA range they give. Its a fucking joke. Well....we'll make the range .1 - 10,000 . That way anyone is within range no matter what and we can cop out of doing anything about it. Then when people ask they can say their famous doctor catch phrase...."well your numbers are in range". Fucking pieces of shit.
What is the backround before this blood work? What cycle were you on? How long? What pct? How far removed from PCT were you when these labs were done?

I just re read this a little more. If your doctor thinks you are ok they you should literally grab him by the coat and punch him repeatedly until his eyes pop out. Un fucking real. Your total test is 152 and he says you are ok? Which just proves even further that doctors know shit about hormones and would rather avoid it all together. Just look at the DHEA range they give. Its a fucking joke. Well....we'll make the range .1 - 10,000 . That way anyone is within range no matter what and we can cop out of doing anything about it. Then when people ask they can say their famous doctor catch phrase...."well your numbers are in range". Fucking pieces of shit.
What is the backround before this blood work? What cycle were you on? How long? What pct? How far removed from PCT were you when these labs were done?

I have never done any type of AAS, and before running formestane/Ostarine nothing other than natural T boosters.

Finished my last Ostarine cycle(17.5 mg a day, 8 weeks) around mid August, used formestane and DAA for about three weeks post Ostarine, then started taking Bulbine(Prolensis) on a 1,1,2 basis for about three weeks, ending the day before starting LGD, which I ran at 1mg for 4 days and 2mg for 2 days before getting the blood tests done in a fasted state around 9:30am...

I have never done any type of AAS, and before running formestane/Ostarine nothing other than natural T boosters.

Finished my last Ostarine cycle(17.5 mg a day, 8 weeks) around mid August, used formestane and DAA for about three weeks post Ostarine, then started taking Bulbine(Prolensis) on a 1,1,2 basis for about three weeks, ending the day before starting LGD, which I ran at 1mg for 4 days and 2mg for 2 days before getting the blood tests done in a fasted state around 9:30am...

Holy shit? and your test was 152? I personally would be alarmed. How to you feel? Does your dick work? Do you have any libido? Do your joints hurt?

Bulbine works very well, but the problem with increasing total test when it's very low is that, even if it's doubled, it can still be low. That's why you should work on increasing FREE T.

I've said it before but it's fallen on deaf ears. But I'll say it again. Ostarine IS NOT for PCT. It is suppressive -- that's the last thing you want when trying to recover. It has it's place, but not as PCT.

Holy shit? and your test was 152? I personally would be alarmed. How to you feel? Does your dick work? Do you have any libido? Do your joints hurt?

I feel OK, yes it works very well, libido was pretty high while running Ostarine/formestane and with bulbine but has been so so on LGD...been having some issues with joints recently, but nothing major...

However I have felt for a while that I have had test issues...have had gyno from the time I was a teen, and have always had trouble dropping bodyfat, especially around my midsection, even when I was down to 10% BF, waist still had more fat than I would have thought it should...

Not interested in doing any type of AAS, how high could I expect test levels to get if I was to go on a TRT plan of like 250 mg/week of Test E over let's say 6 months, a year, etc? Would I still be able to run SARMs along side it or would that be defeating the purpose?

I feel OK, yes it works very well, libido was pretty high while running Ostarine/formestane and with bulbine but has been so so on LGD...been having some issues with joints recently, but nothing major...

However I have felt for a while that I have had test issues...have had gyno from the time I was a teen, and have always had trouble dropping bodyfat, especially around my midsection, even when I was down to 10% BF, waist still had more fat than I would have thought it should...

Not interested in doing any type of AAS, how high could I expect test levels to get if I was to go on a TRT plan of like 250 mg/week of Test E over let's say 6 months, a year, etc? Would I still be able to run SARMs along side it or would that be defeating the purpose?

TRT is AAS my man :D

250 mg test wk for TRT is about double a "normal" trt dose to keep you in the 900-1000 ng/dl area.
If you are having joint issues I would wager your low test is to blame. I would love to see your other thyroid levels I mentioned earlier. If diet and cardio are done right and do not remove fat then the thyroid is definitely an issue. Fucked up thyroid numbers can cause low test also just as low test can cause thyroid issues. I would say 80% of people in general have a thyroid issue. Even if its only slight. But then 95% of those people would never seek help or get diagnosed because of being in "normal ranges". Which is sad because a small amount of medication could improve many things. For example my LDL would NOT go below 105-110 the last year no matter what I did or took or tried. Soon as I started taking Armour (natural thyroid med) it dropped right down. Thyroid effects everything in your body.
I would take an educated guess that while your TSH has decreased it means obviously your pituitary is calling for less T4 to be made. I would wager this is because its not getting converted to T3 properly therefore I'd guess your Free T3 is low. Thus, more body fat. But that's a guess. it really could be anything. Low Test and thyroid issues go hand in hand though.
I suggest taking your temperature as Zyglamail said. that will be a real indicator of being Hypo.

Top Bottom