Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lot of lab results back---advice needed

Yes,Armour is the way to go, or the new generic that came out. They are also finding more and more that T2, long thought to be useless does perform important functions.

Also Japan has the highest iodine intake daily at about 12.5mg and are among the healthiest people in the world

T2 is an important factor for sure.

Yeah, I wasnt insinuating you advised him to sup T3... I just see so many people incorp that in their cycle to lose BF and it seems like a really bad idea. Especially after reading the information you laid out. Ill be honest.. I almost fell into this idea of supplementing T3 but after diligent research it seemed to be a bad idea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I will be the first to say that I believe supplementing a thyroid compound such as armour while on cycle is a great idea. ESPECIALLY with tren. AAS pounds the piss out of your thyroid function. Now that being said I would never recommend someone to do this. Far too easy for people to fuck themselves up with thyroid meds.
Since I already take armour myself I can say that during the next cycle I plan to run which will be june 2014 I will definitely be tapering up my armour slowly to double what I take now.

Using AAS if you are already slightly or moderately hypo can lean you in the direction of adrenal fatigue pretty quick too after pct. Adrenal fatigue is NO JOKE folks. Its serious shit.

To the OP again.... I would try an adrenal fatigue supplement. Biomax also makes a legit sublingual. I am watching its effects be proven every day since my wife started taking it. EIther way it cant hurt you. DHEA, Biomax (adrenal cortex), and pregnolone are the first steps in the right direction for adrenal issues.

Lots of good info in this thread guys.

I personally use Lugol's

So this is something you can start supplementing right out of the gate? The only reason I ask is Zyglamail had mentioned a few ways to tell if you are deficient, but it just seems like a lot of work and I felt like I had to be a chemist.. Zyglamail is obvuously very intelligent so no pun intended. It was just a little over my head is all

Zyglamail you mentioned this before but where is the best place to find iodine?

Use a logol solution (liquid, generic name for the iodine/iodine mixture, few manufacturers) or iodoral (pill form of lugol solution only made by 1 company I believe). I just got them off amazon.

For loading I went with 50mg iodoral tabs and have 5% lugols solution (6.25mg per drop) for when I drop down to maintenance after 90 days.

I will be the first to say that I believe supplementing a thyroid compound such as armour while on cycle is a great idea. ESPECIALLY with tren. AAS pounds the piss out of your thyroid function. Now that being said I would never recommend someone to do this. Far too easy for people to fuck themselves up with thyroid meds.
Since I already take armour myself I can say that during the next cycle I plan to run which will be june 2014 I will definitely be tapering up my armour slowly to double what I take now.

Using AAS if you are already slightly or moderately hypo can lean you in the direction of adrenal fatigue pretty quick too after pct. Adrenal fatigue is NO JOKE folks. Its serious shit.

To the OP again.... I would try an adrenal fatigue supplement. Biomax also makes a legit sublingual. I am watching its effects be proven every day since my wife started taking it. EIther way it cant hurt you. DHEA, Biomax (adrenal cortex), and pregnolone are the first steps in the right direction for adrenal issues.

Lots of good info in this thread guys.

Thanks, just looked at it and ordered the Biomax sublingual...I very likely do have adrenal fatigue having psoriasis for 13+ years now really stresses the body...

I already have pregnenelone but haven't really taken it often, and I have DHEA so I can make a transdermal DHEA again...do all 3 in conjuncture with each other? What's the pregnenelone dose recommended?

So this is something you can start supplementing right out of the gate? The only reason I ask is Zyglamail had mentioned a few ways to tell if you are deficient, but it just seems like a lot of work and I felt like I had to be a chemist.. Zyglamail is obvuously very intelligent so no pun intended. It was just a little over my head is all

Easy way to tell if you are deficient is to paint a small circle of iodine on your abdomen, if it is gone before 24 hours you are deficient, the quicker its gone, the more deficient you are...

So this is something you can start supplementing right out of the gate?

Yes, you can start right out of the gate. Keep in mind there are many tissues in the body that need iodine so even if your thyroid doesnt need it I can about guarantee other tissues do. Its very important in male and female sex organs so in turn crucial for hormone creation.

iodine and selenium need to go hand in hand. I would not supplement iodine without having selenium on hand. Assuming your taking a multi with selenium id probably add an additional 200-300mcg daily.

The same place that makes iodoral also makes ATP cofactors which is a good addition as well.

Some like to start slow and gradually increase iodine dose, other jump right it. Be prepared to dump some fluoride and bromide and it could make you feel quite ill. 1/2tbsp UNREFINED salt in 1/2 cup warm water followed by full 12+ ounces water helps with detox symptoms but if they are too much you may have to cut iodine dose.

Yes, you can start right out of the gate. Keep in mind there are many tissues in the body that need iodine so even if your thyroid doesnt need it I can about guarantee other tissues do. Its very important in male and female sex organs so in turn crucial for hormone creation.

iodine and selenium need to go hand in hand. I would not supplement iodine without having selenium on hand. Assuming your taking a multi with selenium id probably add an additional 200-300mcg daily.

The same place that makes iodoral also makes ATP cofactors which is a good addition as well.

Some like to start slow and gradually increase iodine dose, other jump right it. Be prepared to dump some fluoride and bromide and it could make you feel quite ill. 1/2tbsp UNREFINED salt in 1/2 cup warm water followed by full 12+ ounces water helps with detox symptoms but if they are too much you may have to cut iodine dose.

Thanks! Great information brotha

You can also supplement with borax, 1/4 teaspoon in a liter of water sipped throughout the day, which will pull bromides and fluorides out of your body by creating a new compound that then can be flushed out of your body

Top Bottom