Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking into possibly opening a cannibis dispensary here in Chicago

So exactly how are the barriers to entry for growing corn, tomatoes, carrots or any other simple plant so much higher than growing pot?

And look at alcohol. Tens of millions of Americans drink alcohol every day. People have been making their own beer, wine and moonshine for hundreds of years now. Yet that market has most definitely consolidated.

How many people want their backyards looking like a farm? Of course some people grow their own carrots and tomatoes in small quantities....but most people still prefer to go to the grocery store because of the volume that they simply can't meet growing their own. Maybe this is where you're not understanding things....growing weed is A) simple B) doesn't take up a whole lot of space IF you're only growing for yourself. We're talking about a couple deep pots. If weed is being sold cheap though down the street at a dispensary, of course people will go buy that. I just don't think big corporations want to get into the business of flooring out prices. Phillip Morris has investors to please afterall.

ps. YOu would not be this nice to me if I was being this dense. Let's turn over a new leaf and spoon more.

pss. Man up and admit you laughed your shit clean when you saw my photoshop. :lmao:

Let's do some math.

How much pot per day would a hard-core wake-and-bake couple use per week? Let's assume 1x/day minimum with at least one hardcore stoner day every week.

Let's do some math.

How much pot per day would a hard-core wake-and-bake couple use per week? Let's assume 1x/day minimum with at least one hardcore stoner day every week.

This is an impossible calculation since we all know stoners cant do math

But i still can.

Can I fogg?

Let's do some math.

Lolololol u shoudve did that math before u asked a refuckin tarded question

ololol

This is an impossible calculation since we all know stoners cant do math

But i still can.

Can I fogg?

I'm starting to believe you.

No credible numbers given so far.

Let's do some math.

just a 1x a day wake and bake wouldn't be a hardcore stoner.

and at that rate probably 1/4 oz per week.

just a 1x a day wake and bake wouldn't be a hardcore stoner.

and at that rate probably 1/4 oz per week.

What would a hard-core, but non-pathological pot smoker couple (two people) go through in a week?

Top Bottom