Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking into possibly opening a cannibis dispensary here in Chicago

Depends. Joints, bong, blunt, etc

Ball park me here.

I'm trying to evaluate the idea that a serious pot user (serious enough to cultivate his own plants) could supply his year-round needs with 1-2 plants with "no significant investment" in an "almost trivial" way.

Because if that's true, these fucktards who are getting busted buying pot would have to be so stupid that they deserve longer prison sentences than they're getting. Putting them in jail longer would benefit society by impinging on their proclivity to procreate.

But hey, I'm just testing a theory here.

:)

So could 1-2 plants supply a person's year-round needs with 1-2 plants with "no significant investment" in an "almost trivial" way?

yes, if grown outdoors.

2 plants can yield 5-6lbs

16oz/lb x 6 lbs = 96 oz.

2 oz/mo x 12mo = 24 oz.

so yeah, i think you'd have enough. :)

yes, if grown outdoors.

2 plants can yield 5-6lbs

16oz/lb x 6 lbs = 96 oz.

2 oz/mo x 12mo = 24 oz.

so yeah, i think you'd have enough. :)

Do the numbers work for indoor growing as well?

RIP plunk his brain just exploded PEEEEOUUWWWWWWOOOM!

Actually, you are correct.

Now someone needs to explain to me why they'd risk:

- A criminal record
- Loss of employment opportunities
- Loss of parental rights
- Social status

an a whole host of other benefits...

Simply because they preferred to purchase something that they could produce themselves with no significant investment in an almost trivial way.

Maybe people busted for buying pot should get a 25 year minimum mandatory sentence. We should help Darwinism along. That's why I'm also against warning tags telling people not to use their hair dryers in the bathtub.

Top Bottom