Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking into possibly opening a cannibis dispensary here in Chicago

I'll admit that I'm learning something here.

The thought that we're hearing all this drama over the war on drugs and pot legalization, yet their users could simply produce their own in the privacy of their own home for no significant investment in an almost trivial way does blow my mind. It makes me wonder what the big deal is anyway.

Hell, make the penalties whatever the right-wingers want them to be. If you're growing your own in the privacy of your own home effortlessly, this is a big whopping non-issue to begin with.

Yup and Yup

plunkey, the reason alot of potheads don't just grow their own pot is because most of them aren't living in the country with the nearest neighbor hundreds of yards away. Marijuana plants are easy as fuck to pick out. Growing indoors in an urban area is also risky because the power companies have programs that scan for the power consumption peaks and troughs typically associated with a growing operation. There are of course ways aroudn that but now you're getting just a little more sophisticated which to most potheads just means "fuck it I'll go down to the corner".

In the medicinal states patients who prove they live more than 25 miles away from a dispensary are allowed up to 12 plants. That's quite a bit of yield. If pot is legalized and we're allowed up to that much, most of us can "easily" meet our own demand and likely sell off some surplus. I know I would easily meet my own demand with a 2 or 3 plants, so weed would have to be pretty cheap for me to forego growing. Even then, I'd grow just for the fun of it. This is why big corps aren't gonna get in this market in any big way and are infact going to fight legalization of it. The medical industry in no way shape or form is going to sit by idly and watch the whole nation go legal. The alcohol industry may also throw their lobby at it as legalized weed would also take a chunk of their profits.

What would a hard-core, but non-pathological pot smoker couple (two people) go through in a week?

omg this is surrepetitious scouting work on your part isn't it? You and the missus are lookin to grow some dank aren't you?

Well fuck me running, all my K for a pic of you and the wife baked out infront of the tv with empty bags of chips strewn all around you. All my fucking K. :artist:

2yo4i44.jpg

what was that

Top Bottom