Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking into possibly opening a cannibis dispensary here in Chicago

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Quinn is signing a bill legalizing medical marijuana use next week. Know a few folks who run one quite well in Colorado. I know a good amount of smaller PE firms are going around and putting money into this industry (while naturally the bigger players are waiting until it's legal at the federal level).

Only life once - may as well roll the dice. Have only smoked it a couple dozen times in my life but this may be an opportunity I take a chance on.

don't be the first or the biggest, you will be the one the Feds do their bi annual raid on. Be low key even if it means making less. It's gonna be awhile before the Feds finally throw up their hands and let the states go about their business.

Also, this ngr right here will be driving up to Chi town for some medicinal kush. :biggrin:

don't be the first or the biggest, you will be the one the Feds do their bi annual raid on. Be low key even if it means making less. It's gonna be awhile before the Feds finally throw up their hands and let the states go about their business.

Also, this ngr right here will be driving up to Chi town for some medicinal kush. :biggrin:

Yeah, not looking to have 31 flavors. Small scale - doing a few things but doing them right. Already have a few possible venues narrowed down. Spoken with the respective aldermen, made sure we wouldnt be close enough to any schools or churches to cause any controversy (more than would come with the nature of the business itself). Well see.

And yes, I realize I misspelled "cannabis" in the title.

Already off to a good start.

when this finally makes it's way to OH I want to grow as part of a larger Hemp growing operation. I release how much money there is in Cannabis but once it all gets more or less legalized everyone's gonna be in on it so it's going to be a pricing race to the bottom. I'm more interested in Hemp actually.

I don't see where the money is. Yes, you charge a mint for legal weed but you can't write hardly any of your expenses because the Feds will come down on you off the top rope like Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.

I don't see where the money is. Yes, you charge a mint for legal weed but you can't write hardly any of your expenses because the Feds will come down on you off the top rope like Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.

Wow... There's an old wwf reference!

Brings back a few memories!

Top Bottom