Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking into possibly opening a cannibis dispensary here in Chicago

social status w/a bunch of plants in your back yard? LOL

You're a lot more conspicuous walking into an establishment and purchasing a bag and walking out.

who gets 25 years for buying a bag?

Apparently not enough people.

Isn't our justice system over-run and our prisons flooded by all these hapless victims of the war on drugs that punishes victimless crimes like marijuana use?

Actually, you are correct.

Now someone needs to explain to me why they'd risk:

- A criminal record
- Loss of employment opportunities
- Loss of parental rights
- Social status

an a whole host of other benefits...

Simply because they preferred to purchase something that they could produce themselves with no significant investment in an almost trivial way.

Maybe people busted for buying pot should get a 25 year minimum mandatory sentence. We should help Darwinism along. That's why I'm also against warning tags telling people not to use their hair dryers in the bathtub.

GOOD POINT!

A misdemeanor possession charge is way worse than a felony cultivation charge

SCORE UPDATE:

MrPlunkey 983732

Redsam 1

I'll admit that I'm learning something here.

The thought that we're hearing all this drama over the war on drugs and pot legalization, yet their users could simply produce their own in the privacy of their own home for no significant investment in an almost trivial way does blow my mind. It makes me wonder what the big deal is anyway.

Hell, make the penalties whatever the right-wingers want them to be. If you're growing your own in the privacy of your own home effortlessly, this is a big whopping non-issue to begin with.

2yo4i44.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom