Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List your foods that are no no's when cutting...

blaster220

Just getting everyone's opinion... did a search, but I'm still interested in what everyone has to say. List the foods you won't touch when cutting... and if you wish, list some that are great while cutting!

Bread(obviously)
Cheese
Cereal
Milk
Juice
Pasta(im a guniea)
Starchy foods
corn
ALCHOHOL

Just a few

Too late to think my brain is carb-mal-nourished

Things to eat - tuna (albacore), egg whites, chicken (not fried), lean red meat, veggies, fruit,....Things not to eat - Little Debbie Fat Cakes, Candybars, Excessive amounts of bread products (for me), most fast foods,...I have never done an anabolic cutting cycle but I have cut down to have ripped 6 pack and I did it with diet, cardio, and ab work. Good Luck

Basically when I'm dieting I avoid all starchy carbs and occasionally eat some fibrous carbs such as broccoli, asparagus, etc... I also avoid fruit (fructose is a great sugar for totally blunting fat loss and increasing fat storage as well as interfering with muscle glycogen storage) and all sugars (except occasionally post workout I'll have about 50 grams of a glucose\maltodextrin mix with protein). I also limit my saturated fat intake, even though my diet usually consists of moderate to high fat (mostly in the form of flax oil), high protein (consisting mostly of why protein, lean red meat, liver, fish, eggs and low fat cottage cheese), and very low carbs while I'm on a cutting cycle. And of couse no alcohol for obvious reasons.

Easy and simple for me:
NO CARBS OF ANY KIND

Not much explaining needed.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom