Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Level of Successful Competition w/o 1G+ cycles, GH & Slin?

Highest Level of Successful Competition without 1G+ AAS, GH & Slin?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Local

• State level

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • National Amateur

• Professional

• Total voters

Stillgoing

I'm curious what ya'll think the highest level of competition a bodybuilder could successfully win his class in today without going to the "extremes" in gear, being defined as above 1G AAS, GH & slin? While I haven't competed in 7 years, I'm amazed at the volume in the cycles I see posted for guys doing their first shows.....Ok, I'm going to try and set up this poll with the following options: Local, State Level, National Level Amateur and Professional.

Assumption:

You have 5-10 yrs of bodybuilding experience , excellent genetics , excellent training and diet. Also using mild cycles of les then 1 gram of test with halo , winstrol , finna , eq , nova , and maybe primo and anadrol.

If this assumption is true then i belive you can be successful at the state level without GH,slin , and over 1gram of test. It's not until you reach the national level , trying to get your pro card where you see top calibre atheletes every year all trying to get the same title.

At the state level it is still unpredictable and you still have some guys who are stars and some who are off or don't have it. So if you come in there with the total package you can walk off with the title without killing yourself.

At the national level you have almost no chance to win unless your going ape shit on drugs , and even then there it is not a sure thing. Look at QuadSweep , the guy is amazing looking and took a tonne of AS and didn't crack top 15.

The conclusion is unless your willing to put your life and health on the line forget about being a successful pro bb , it won't happen.

Come on....if "shitting blood" can get 25 responses, seems like we could get a couple more here!!....bump'er......

RoNiN said:
Assumption:

You have 5-10 yrs of bodybuilding experience , excellent genetics , excellent training and diet. Also using mild cycles of les then 1 gram of test with halo , winstrol , finna , eq , nova , and maybe primo and anadrol.

If this assumption is true then i belive you can be successful at the state level without GH,slin , and over 1gram of test. It's not until you reach the national level , trying to get your pro card where you see top calibre atheletes every year all trying to get the same title.

At the state level it is still unpredictable and you still have some guys who are stars and some who are off or don't have it. So if you come in there with the total package you can walk off with the title without killing yourself.

At the national level you have almost no chance to win unless your going ape shit on drugs , and even then there it is not a sure thing. Look at QuadSweep , the guy is amazing looking and took a tonne of AS and didn't crack top 15.

The conclusion is unless your willing to put your life and health on the line forget about being a successful pro bb , it won't happen.

I would say that is about exactly right. I did well without huge doses until i hit the national level. actually even the Jr national level still has some sanity to it. after that like the USA.......forget about it. You saw the cycle I was planning this year. My bicep injury has curtailed this but I was on my way. It is scary but if this is the path you decide to take you better have a little daredevil in you. I plan on doing the Nationals next year since I will not be ready for the USA with this damn bicep tear. But when it is better .........look out boys....the juice will be loose!

Quad

Stillgoing said:
Thanks for the response Quad....good luck on healing up the bi.....

no problem! and thank you!

quad

Top Bottom