Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to go get a pro card - LOG

Yes....that is a myth my friend. I've been doing IF for a long time myself, and my meals are always 125-150g protein minimum, particularly the post workout meal which should be the largest of the day. Your body can digest the aminos from protein ingested for 16 hours or even longer.

Eating every 2-3 hours of 30-50g protein is a thing of the past for me ;)
yeah you guys have me sold on if, just doesn't fit in my schedule atm but i'm on it as soon as life permits lol

Latest news

Me and my good friend have decided to sign up for the local amateur national championships on the 28th of June. So my first show is coming up a little earlier than expected. I plan on winning it ofcourse, have plenty of time to get properly ready.

So now it's time to turn it up a little and get serious :)
I'll be keeping you guys updated as much as possible.

Hi again :)!
I was wondering about you got any experience during insulin at you're pre-contest cycle?
I have planned during it at the breakfast and after workout?

Sent from my LG-P990 using EliteFitness

Discussing that product is against the rules of the board. Edit your post before you receive a time out!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

^^^^ Read the forum rules! There is no discussion of insulin in EF forums.
Good way to get yourself banned!

EDIT: Beat me to it obsessed!

Last edited:
Latest news

Me and my good friend have decided to sign up for the local amateur national championships on the 28th of June. So my first show is coming up a little earlier than expected. I plan on winning it ofcourse, have plenty of time to get properly ready.

So now it's time to turn it up a little and get serious :)
I'll be keeping you guys updated as much as possible.

how did it go?

Top Bottom