Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SHORT CYCLES good gains-less sides.

I do believe I'm credited with writing the first full length piece on the benefits of shot cycles back in 1997.

Not only are they better for less sides and recovery, they lead to better gains OVER THE LONG RUN -- because a higher percentage of the gains are kept.

That article is just a re-write of some of my stuff with a lot of inaccurate information.

And short esters have nothing to do with the effectiveness of short cycles. As long as you use an oral kickstart, you levels are exactly that on day 3 as they would be on week 3.

my thoughts are u could make good gains on a short cycle but u would have to hit it hard with higher dosed and powerfull fast acting anabolics to work for a short run
i alo believe that you body does not have enough time to adjust for any gains you make and your more likley to loose more when u come off
i am all about slow and steady seems to work for me
moderate lenght cycles 8-12 weeks with moderate dosed anabolics,ex 2-400 mg test and 200 mg tren eth 10 wk maybe 40 mg tbol or similar oral for the first 4 weeks

Top Bottom