Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legs DO Matter!!!!

mor123

Sorry boys but I need to do some serious venting.

I am really sick of all the people AND the posts on this board where people are saying "oh well, legs don't matter". Well in my opinion LEGS DO MATTER.

Do you know how ridiculous a person looks JACKED with no legs? What are you gonna do live with pants on the rest of your life? I'm not trying to purposely piss off the top heavies but I am really gettin sick and tired of the cocky posts and the guys at my gym walkin around like they work harder than me.

I work my quads, hams, and calves all separate. That's THREE workouts a week practically. I'd be WAY bigger if I could dedicate three more workouts to my upper body. It's all about size(I have to agree!) but with keeping SOME symmetry in mind. I kill my legs and I still catch myself thinking "I better kick my legs in gear this week they look like there lagging".

I love when people post pics. That is one of the best features of this board. And everyone that I have seen so far looks AWESOME. BUT my own personal rule of judgement is if legs aren't posted with it then I can't truly be impressed.

Now I am not saying I am the shit. Don't get me wrong. But I can only take so much of the "Hey look at my arms". I swear for some EVERYDAY is arm day.

just my opinion.

You agree, disagree, hate me etc...
Let's hear it boys!

America is a bench/arm ruled country.

However the best test of functional strength tends to be the deadlift. I'd rate squat 2nd followed by the olympic movements and assistance exericises then eventually the bench.

To be honest, I train full body lifts so much that the bench is a break for me. It feels like a light compound exercise that hardly makes me sweat.

TRUE I love deadlifts. I am not saying the squat is the compound exercise of all exercises but it needs to get done.

I agree 100%. There are so many guys at my gym with great upper bodies and NO LEGS. Guess what.... YOU GUYS LOOK RIDICULOUS.

Another thing for all the no legs out there..... they walk around the gym in their tank tops and genie pants (even in the summer) and act like they are the shit....but in the back of their minds they now they are not.

They would probably find that if they worked legs that everything else would grow as well.

I just do not understand....why would you not work legs?
:confused:

LC

I LOVE IT. LET'S HEAR IT BOYS.

True about the pants :). If they didn't know they would wear shorts right? BUT they DO know. And are embarassed about it.

People who don't train legs are just pussies who cannot stand pain or hard work.
Fact: Legs are the most gruelling bodypart to train as they consist of the largest muscle groups.

Another thought - ever see one of those arm/chest guys juice and build up with no back or legs? They lose it all so fast.

The body does not wish to exist out of proportion which is also why natural trainers stop gaining real quick from all the bench and arm work if they don't focus on the rest of their body.

Then all you here is "I'm plateaued at my natural limit and need to use drugs. My training is perfect as I used to make gains when I started training 6 months ago."

I heard it's a combination of all the blood that goes to legs and that there is a different hormone release when legs are killed. That's why you feel like shit and puke. Is the hormone thing true?

Top Bottom