Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legs DO Matter!!!!

People need to rember your upper body won't get any bigger with out lifting legs or stronger for that matter legs and abs are your core strong core strong body;)

Oh yeah, there are a lot of these guys strutting around in my gym in their wife beaters and long pants.

I guess that explains why there is never any problem getting a free squat rack, but you need to wait around half an hour for a preacher bench.

It also explains why I'm waiting in line behind the scale and I look over at this guy's weight... because he looks pretty strong I'm thinking 180-190, and it comes up like 143 lbs. It's like WTF!??

And finally it explains why most of these skinny legless punks have no trouble buying pants that fit, but me and my big ass need a 33-34" waist to be comfortable. Now I get it! They make clothes to fit THOSE GUYS.

People need to rember your upper body won't get any bigger with out lifting legs or stronger for that matter legs and abs are your core strong core strong body;)

well if you are a male model like myself you dont do legs cause you need to fit into the pants j/k. my favorite exercise has got to be deadlift, then squats, everything else is secondary

Legs Set the Men Apart from the Boys

LEGS, LEGS and more LEGS. My coach in H.S. (a long time ago) always said to work your legs because you don't want to wear bluejeans to the beach. The guys wearing pants in the middle of the summer in a 100 degree gym look ridculous. They are all arms and no legs -I call them UBB's - short for upper bodybuilders. Bump for the legs and no bump for the UBB's!!!!!!!!!:smash:

hey mor123..

WHY are you talking shit about me??????....LMAO...my legs SUCK....i have a hard time getting size on them because my knees are so jacked up from years of martial arts.....my arms on the other hand grow like weeds........

im a mess:bawling:

I read in an article once that the body likes to keep some degree of symetry.
the question asked was "my upperbody is at a sticking point......how do i make it grow"........the answer was train your lower half!
dont know how true that is...............but its something to think about.

Ha i went on holidays last year. at the beach i was with friends from another state......there were guys wearing jeans......with track suit pants underneath in the 42 degree celsius summer

Top Bottom