Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legs DO Matter!!!!

mor123 said:
I heard it's a combination of all the blood that goes to legs and that there is a different hormone release when legs are killed. That's why you feel like shit and puke. Is the hormone thing true?

I have heard that working your legs does effect your hormones. I am not sure if this has merit but that is what I have heard....there is no soreness like coming off of a heavy squat or sled session. Also stiff leg dead lifts will get them nice and sore also....makes it hard to sit.
LC

It's not just legs - it's heavy and intense exercise that elevates test & gh.

Squats and DL's being the heaviest and most intense stimulus on the body elicit the most response.

Bench does it to a degree but doesn't come close to approaching the others. That's why if you aren't doing full body lifts you are shortchanging yourself both naturally and while on-cycle as it's all a stimulus/response (roids enhance response and to a degree stimulate CNS allowing enhanced stimulus from training harder).

MadCow1 said:
It's not just legs - it's heavy and intense exercise that elevates test & gh.

Squats and DL's being the heaviest and most intense stimulus on the body elicit the most response.

Bench does it to a degree but doesn't come close to approaching the others. That's why if you aren't doing full body lifts you are shortchanging yourself both naturally and while on-cycle as it's all a stimulus/response (roids enhance response and to a degree stimulate CNS allowing enhanced stimulus from training harder).

Good Info....Thanks!!:)

I understand it is the acid build up that makes you sick, I could be wrong as I remeber reading about from a post in this board. I have also heard about the hormone increase from intense squats. But I got a back injury from doing squats, hurts like hell in my lower back and down my right leg after doing squats (pinched nerve?). Can I get the same effects from other excersie's ? (like leg press, hack squat, smith etc.)

How long have you had it? If not long then wait it out a little and see. No sense injuring yourself more. If it's been awhile then the only way to find out about those exercises is to try them and see if you have pain. If no then give er!
Keep your back as straight as possible.

Yeah, the gh/test thing is true. Not just for legs - but the more straing/intensity the better as mentioned above.

It's just that SQUATS are the one exercise that beats out all others for inducing higher test/gh levels.

Been only two weeks since I did squats last. Last week I just did leg press, leg extention and that silly butt machine, though silly I must have looked - that thing works:D . That was a paultry work out though. I am going to do legs the same tomorrow and try squats again next week. Thanks, I know I prolly bent the wrong way somehow. I never thought of splitting quads and hams to different days, that I will try to do. I do calves on a seperate day, sometimes twice a week.

Top Bottom