Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leg day

Bull69

I just finished training legs on my lunch hour. I have a meeting with a client in 20 minutes, and I am still shaking.

Tell them you are just shaking w/ anticipation of your meeting with them... or you could show up in shorts and flex your quads for them :)

Actually Sassy, flexing my quads would probably work. This director has a big crush on me. She doesn't have to know I don't go that way.

Oy, I feel like even my bones are sore from working my legs yesterday. Dead lifts are hazardous. I was going to go running this morning, but all I felt like doing was rolling off my bed.:twirl:

Man, there is no way I could meet with a client after training legs (if I ever had to meet with someone). I train legs so hard that my face breaks out into a heat rash from the intensity, especially in the summer, but even when it's 15 degrees in winter in my gym. If I showed up to meet someone after training legs they would swear I have the chicken pox:rolleyes:

Actually, they did ask if I was ok. I was all red, shaking, and sweating. I do not think I will train legs over luch again, but I had to get out of the office and blow off steam.

I haven't vomited while doing legs in a while.

I need to find some way to do that.

My legs looked the best when I got sick as a dog everytime I trained them.

I had a really hardcore training partner in college, and I threw up every time we worked legs. I still work them hard. I can hardly walk down stairs afterward. I have to hold onto the railing, because my legs feel like they are going to buckle.

After my last leg workout, my daughter (who was in the gym with me) told me later that these guys said, "I'm getting tired just watching this guy!".......lol

Top Bottom