Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lawrence Taylor Pleads Guilty in Rape Case of 16 Year Old Prostitute

Since this is a democratic nation where majority rules, all I have to say is that in the majority of the world, 16 can give consent. Just think if he was in a different state. That part of all this wouldn't be an issue, but the crack and possible rape, yeah.

Whiskey

The rape charge stemmed from the fact she is underage..she was engaged in prostitution as a business venture after all. We live under the social norms of where we reside, if Lawrence wanted to hit underage girls he should have moved to Mexico where its twelve.

Secondly, I think Switzerland is the only democracy in the world...

I took plant molecular biology for my BA lab science requirement..it transfers as a 300 level biology class so I still needed a lower level lab series class for my BS. My physics series satisfied the requirement but since my MS is going to be under the department of electrical engineering I decided to take the full engineering science series which includes the chemistry series as well as physics.

Likewise, instead of taking two semesters of calculus I just picked up math as a minor...I'm in no hurry to graduate.

But why burn your chemistry slot with a basic chem class? Just about any school will let you step up a class or two. You could have at least taken organic chemistry or physical chemistry.

But why burn your chemistry slot with a basic chem class? Just about any school will let you step up a class or two. You could have at least taken organic chemistry or physical chemistry.

Ohio has a system where every "core requirement" has to be transferable between every state supported school (Ted Strickland). Therefore, its smarter to take basic requirements if you ever intend to get a degree other than the one you're currently pursuing. For example, I was required to do an undergrad thesis at OSU for my BA in lieu of the second quarter writing class because I was in honors history....that meant I later had to complete the core english requirement for my BS. I had to take the second semester of a freshman writing course after I had two semesters of legal writing, a law school thesis, as well as having completed graduate level coursework in history at OSU, which had a substantial writing course load.

Basically, after I finish my PHD I don't want to argue with some bureaucrat about what classes I have to take before I start my MS in economics.

Bump because I hate bureaucrats deciding what classes I have to take...:angry:

I just don't buy it. If you made an "A" on a graduate level organic or physical chemistry class, no one is going to stop and wonder if you've taken the chem I they like.

I took plant molecular biology for my BA lab science requirement..it transfers as a 300 level biology class so I still needed a lower level lab series class for my BS. My physics series satisfied the requirement but since my MS is going to be under the department of electrical engineering I decided to take the full engineering science series which includes the chemistry series as well as physics.

Likewise, instead of taking two semesters of calculus I just picked up math as a minor...I'm in no hurry to graduate.

You're going from a BA to an MS EE?

Your General Physics courses and labs (that didn't require Calculus as a prerequisite) wood knot satisfy the requirement and wood have to be repeated.

I understand you're knot in a hurry to graduate, but you're taking an assload of unnecessary courses (at the freshman undergrad) level.

You're going from a BA to an MS EE?

Your General Physics courses and labs (that didn't require Calculus as a prerequisite) wood knot satisfy the requirement and wood have to be repeated.

I understand you're knot in a hurry to graduate, but you're taking an assload of unnecessary courses (at the freshman undergrad) level.

Now that's a great example. Let's say someone took baby physics instead of real physics as a freshman. If they wanted to enter a master's program they'd clearly need X hours (i.e. 32) of an approved math & science core -- and that baby physics class wouldn't be approved. But if you already knew physics, you could fill that science core class with an advanced Electricity & Magnetism or an advanced Statics/Dynamics class and no one would blink an eye. Some of those freshman classes just aren't necessary.

Basically, after I finish my PHD I don't want to argue with some bureaucrat about what classes I have to take before I start my MS in economics.

MS in economics is pretty much worthless bro, and i don't think any school worth a shit even lets you get one without moving onto PhD

you could fill that science core class with an advanced Electricity & Magnetism or an advanced Statics/Dynamics class and no one would blink an eye. Some of those freshman classes just aren't necessary.

except "Baby Physics" woodn't meat the prerequisite requirements to take those advanced courses either

Top Bottom