Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man rapes 4 year old daughter and walks free

I agree with the poster who said he is obviously as a result a danger to his child. Hopefully he is never allowed to go near her again.

Gotta give props to the lawyer for coming up with that one though. "Well, he has a condition that not many people have and we can't prove that he has, but it forced him to have sex with a 4 year old." How do these guys sleep at night knowing they just got a dangerous sick person out of jail, especially if he ever rapes another kid?

~ There are a lot more important problems than Sri Lanka to worry about.
~ Like what?
~ Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

Timothy Bryce is probably the only entertaining person I know and I'm reasonably sure he's having an affair with Evelyn, my fiancee.

Top Bottom