Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lawrence Taylor Pleads Guilty in Rape Case of 16 Year Old Prostitute

There is a difference between intelligence and wisdom. I'm sure there are some intelligent and relatively wise late twenty somethings but our culture seems to retard maturity in young people. The maturity comes from being independent and living life, as well as trying to learn from life. Last semester I was in chemistry lab with plenty of smart young girls, weed out class for medical and engineering students, but their maturity level...how do think I know so much about Taylor Swift? Compared to my weekend Physics lab last year, 90% of the women already had a bachelors degree and were going back to school for better career options, the difference was night and day for the twenty-four plus women.

What were you doing in a weed-out chemistry lab? That's Freshman/Sophomore stuff. Were you attending it or teaching it?

Since this is a democratic nation where majority rules, all I have to say is that in the majority of the world, 16 can give consent. Just think if he was in a different state. That part of all this wouldn't be an issue, but the crack and possible rape, yeah.

Whiskey

What were you doing in a weed-out chemistry lab? That's Freshman/Sophomore stuff. Were you attending it or teaching it?

I took plant molecular biology for my BA lab science requirement..it transfers as a 300 level biology class so I still needed a lower level lab series class for my BS. My physics series satisfied the requirement but since my MS is going to be under the department of electrical engineering I decided to take the full engineering science series which includes the chemistry series as well as physics.

Likewise, instead of taking two semesters of calculus I just picked up math as a minor...I'm in no hurry to graduate.

Top Bottom