Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lawrence Taylor Pleads Guilty in Rape Case of 16 Year Old Prostitute

That's the point...why would you want to have a serious relationship with an eighteen year old? Unless you're a creepy dude....

No but there is some pretty smart say 25 - 30 yr olds that I could hang with. If they are way younger but a lot smarter than me, it could work.

They would just have to be patient with my limpy dick.

I have no sympathy for anyone that knowingly has sex with an underage girl, as a matter of fact, I consider them the lowest of the low.

Even assuming he wasn't lying about her claiming she was nineteen, the law still required him to verify her age and a sixteen year old girl cannot consent to sex....yes it's rape. I wasn't minimizing it but just commenting on him.

there is a stab here at mitch but I am not even going there. Oh wait, I just did.

Sorry bud!!

she said she was 19 bro, what's he sposed to do?

Lol

"Excuse me, Miss Hooker, I would like to pay you to polish my knob. But I don't want to get into trouble for something really serious like, say, rape. So can I please see you're ID so I can confirm that you are of legal age for this illegal activity that I am about to preform with you in the alley over there?"

That's the point...why would you want to have a serious relationship with an eighteen year old? Unless you're a creepy dude....

You clearly haven't taken one of the 18 year old ones out for a spin lately.

I've got plenty of respect for 25+ year olds and relationships that are more mature, but there's a lot of upside with the 18-21 year old crowd too.

You clearly haven't taken one of the 18 year old ones out for a spin lately.

I've got plenty of respect for 25+ year olds and relationships that are more mature, but there's a lot of upside with the 18-21 year old crowd too.

Lol don't give him any ideas! :D

Lol don't give him any ideas! :D

But they have power everything! And firm but soft seats. And their handling is so tight! Plus everything is still under warranty -- and extended warranty plans get so expensive.

But the best part is when you leave the windows rolled-up on a hot summer day. You can still smell that "new girlfriend" scent!

But they have power everything! And firm but soft seats. And their handling is so tight! Plus everything is still under warranty -- and extended warranty plans get so expensive.

But the best part is when you leave the windows rolled-up on a hot summer day. You can still smell that "new girlfriend" scent!

Lol sure..but you can't run a new car over 55mph... if you know every turn, every break, everything about how it's going to handle how to make that engine "purr"...Can't do that with a newbie. Make that engine scream.....just saying....you'll break a new one

Lol sure..but you can't run a new car over 55mph... if you know every turn, every break, everything about how it's going to handle how to make that engine "purr"...Can't do that with a newbie. Make that engine scream.....just saying....you'll break a new one

Damn! That's a really good analogy comeback.

You should coach a lot of the male posters here.

I'd have to sleep on it just to think of a decent response. I concede.

Lol, that was awesome.

No but there is some pretty smart say 25 - 30 yr olds that I could hang with. If they are way younger but a lot smarter than me, it could work.

They would just have to be patient with my limpy dick.

There is a difference between intelligence and wisdom. I'm sure there are some intelligent and relatively wise late twenty somethings but our culture seems to retard maturity in young people. The maturity comes from being independent and living life, as well as trying to learn from life. Last semester I was in chemistry lab with plenty of smart young girls, weed out class for medical and engineering students, but their maturity level...how do think I know so much about Taylor Swift? Compared to my weekend Physics lab last year, 90% of the women already had a bachelors degree and were going back to school for better career options, the difference was night and day for the twenty-four plus women.

Top Bottom