Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lawrence Taylor Pleads Guilty in Rape Case of 16 Year Old Prostitute

same thing....underage is underage...if society has determined someone can't be trusted to vote for the local dog catcher...

This truck driver picked up this beautiful long blond haired, blue eyed teenager who was hitchhiking.

They proceeded down the road and every once in the while the trucker would glance at the youngster. Eventually the youngster inquired, "mister, you don't know if I'm a boy or a girl do you?"

To which the trucker replied, "Doesn't matter ... I'm going to fuck you either way."

This truck driver picked up this beautiful long blond haired, blue eyed teenager who was hitchhiking.

They proceeded down the road and every once in the while the trucker would glance at the youngster. Eventually the youngster inquired, "mister, you don't know if I'm a boy or a girl do you?"

To which the trucker replied, "Doesn't matter ... I'm going to fuck you either way."

Good to see you've accepted the merits of Taylor Swift as the greatest female artist of all times...

I've heard the non-creepy dating rule is 1/2 your age plus nine as the youngest you can date and not be creepy.

Besides, she "dated" John Mayer...nobody dates John Mayer...he just bangs chicks...lolll.

If you threw the wood at her, before long she'd be trying to trick you up using wimmenzs logic.

Best to stay clear of teh wimmenzs altogether.

just sayin'

If you threw the wood at her, before long she'd be trying to trick you up using wimmenzs logic.

Best to stay clear of teh wimmenzs altogether.

just sayin'

Im knot going gay rob, just sayin

I've heard the non-creepy dating rule is 1/2 your age plus nine as the youngest you can date and not be creepy.

Besides, she "dated" John Mayer...nobody dates John Mayer...he just bangs chicks...lolll.

Non -sense. That formula would put me at 33 age limit. I could pull off way younger than 33. Not that I would want to.

Non -sense. That formula would put me at 33 age limit. I could pull off way younger than 33. Not that I would want to.

That's the point...why would you want to have a serious relationship with an eighteen year old? Unless you're a creepy dude....

Top Bottom