Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lawrence Taylor Pleads Guilty in Rape Case of 16 Year Old Prostitute

Well at least you have your letter jacket to hold on to.

tumblr_kr2j2galNL1qz9bc4.jpg

He keeps fucking up his life...damn shame..one of the best linebackers to ever to play the game.

I'm speechless! You are sadden a third degree rapist and “was of assistance in the field of human trafficking in several jurisdictions.” keeps fucking up his life? Perhaps even (dare I say it) fuck up his fucking career?

really?

You know at one time LT was a badass but the more we find out on him the more I feel he was a sorry piece of shit!!!! I mean really...football greatness will only get you soo far

I'm speechless! You are sadden a third degree rapist and “was of assistance in the field of human trafficking in several jurisdictions.” keeps fucking up his life? Perhaps even (dare I say it) fuck up his fucking career?

really?

I have no sympathy for anyone that knowingly has sex with an underage girl, as a matter of fact, I consider them the lowest of the low.

Even assuming he wasn't lying about her claiming she was nineteen, the law still required him to verify her age and a sixteen year old girl cannot consent to sex....yes it's rape. I wasn't minimizing it but just commenting on him.

Top Bottom